38. surprises

at first it was the random rumbles leaving jungkook- them low and deep enough to startle random people in the meeting.

taehyung had ignored it. afterall the meeting was steaming his head.

then there was jungkook noisily scraping his chair to sit closer to taehyung; half of the omegas words had died in his throat at the sudden, piercing sandalwood scents.

everyone at the meeting sitting around the table either had uneasy looks or some had shit-eating grins at that (for example hoseok and jimin).

taehyung ignored it too; he knew the alpha was restless considering his rut might hit anytime in a day, but they had duties to complete first.

but then the alphas one calloused hand had found purchase on taehyungs thighs, as he absent-mindedly squeezed and fondled the flesh.
now taehyung was finding it hard to keep a poker face.

suddenly the room felt too hot.
"must be the weather" taehyung told himself.

mere seconds later jungkooks hand had snaked around taehyungs waist palm flat against taehyungs tummy and the omega almost got dizzy with the ever tempting rut scents.

when the omega felt jungkooks face closing in on him, he had bared his neck instinctively without much thought what-so-ever.

they could barely get time for themselves nowadays without the hassle of a kingdom to run; but the week they're planning to take off was tempting enough to make them strive through- enough to ignore their needs for now.

then someone cleared their throat noisily and both of the kings moved apart as if they got burned.

to the omegas mortification, yoongi was throwing glares their way and there were people awkwardly avoiding looking at them.

taehyungs face had heated up on getting caught red handed as he stood up, quietly excusing himself before dragging jungkook out of the room towards their chambers.

"i cant take it anymore-" the alpha had groaned behind him.
being off the suppressors after a long time, jungkook was finding it hard to cope up with his own fluctuating hormones.
he couldn't physically take his hands away from his omega.

and pregnancy was the cherry on top, taking into account the amount of guards jungkook had startled with his possessive growls.

"- no more work for you today" taehyung had emphasized as he locked the door to their room and pushed open the windows to drive away some of the rut scents.
this was their new room, more spacious and situated on the main wing of the palace, so as to avoid taehyung having to exert himself or climb too many stairs.

jungkook agrees to the thought too,
because he doesn't think popping a boner at random places won't fit for a kings manners.

and the alpha was already a goner now.
whatever taehyung did, he finds all of it to be insanely sexy.

"come here-" that was all the preparation taehyung got before he was being lifted into the air, the vision swaying infront of him before he had the alpha on top of him with the soft bed cushioned below.

light was spanning inside through the huge windows making taehyungs skin glow a golden to jungkooks eyes. his omega was better than he has ever been- glowing, more happy and the pregnancy was kind enough to no tire him out too much.

"you make me go insane" jungkook growled as his hands wandered under taehyungs heavy robe to feel up the soft skin.
taehyung had steadily gained back his weight in the past weeks, all his wounds were healed and his scent was extra tantalizing- inshort jungkook couldn't get enough.