𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

THIRD PERSON
"I really don't need you guys here." Y/N spoke to her parents as they followed behind her and a group of friends.

They always visited Diagon Alley the day before leaving for Hogwarts. The group consisted of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred & George, Cho, and Neville.

"But it's a tradition." Her mother, Marie, exclaimed with excitement. Her father chuckled in response.

"But now it's our tradition not yours." Y/N corrected, "Do you see their parents around anywhere? No, because they know boundaries." She said after rolling her eyes in a state of irritation.

"To be fair," Harry spoke up, "I don't have any parents." It got silent as if everyone was afraid to react to what he said.

"You're thirteen. You need to be supervised." Y/N's father, William, added.

"Fred and George will watch us." Y/N confirmed before turning to face the twins, "Right Fred and George?.." She spoke after noticing they were already gone.

"BOO!" The twins popped up behind her from thin air. She jumped as well as some of the others in the group. "Sure we'll take care of you!" Fred spoke with confidence.

"Yeah no problem at all!" George confirmed. Y/N looked towards her parents and quickly raised her eyebrows. Her mom threw her hands up and stood with her head held high.

The adults teleported back home and Cho slightly giggled at Y/N's aggravation.

"The sweet shop!" Ron shouted and ran into Sugarplum's Sweet Shop. The others followed him with exhilaration.

Harry was the last person to head towards the shop, stopping to notice that Y/N wasn't following. He pranced back over to her with worry that she could be upset.

"Is everything alright?" He questioned with empathy.

"Yeah, I just thought I might've been a bit of a brat to my parents. I didn't mean to- I really do appreciate.. them." Y/N spoke calmly.

"I'm sure they know that and understand you just wanted to spend time with your friends." He spoke to her, matching her tone.

She looked at him with a small smile across her face, "Remember when we first met? We were standing right here and ran into-"

"Draco." They voiced at the same time and shivered immediately after from the thought of him. Harry laughed which caused Y/N to do the same. It got silent between the two of them but the townspeople added sounds to cover it.

Harry didn't take his eyes off of her and gulped at what he was to do next.

He quickly leaned in and pecked her lips without overthinking. Y/N's eyes widened almost immediately.

"Woah!" Ron shouted with bags of candy gripped in his hands.

When Harry and Y/N turned around they saw the rest of the group standing outside of the candy store staring at them.

"I'm- I'm so sorry I don't know why I did that." Harry started to ramble and blush at her.

--⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅--

1 year later