𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎

THIRD PERSON
"Dissendium!" Harry was the first to attempt to destroy the locket.

Hermione and Y/N followed as he walked deeper into the woods as he searched for where it landed after he blasted it. Luckily, it was day out again.

The locket continued it's clicking, still intact as if Harry didn't even hit it. Y/N was next to have a go at it, the leaves under her crackling as she brought herself closer to it.

"Confringo!" Y/N shouted with determination, sending the locket back by another few yards.

They found it again, "Incendio!" Hermione aimed her wand at the object, setting it on fire with her spell.

"Expulso!" Harry yelled impatiently. The locket shot up into the air and landed a few feet away. He stomped up to it, "Diffindo!" The energy of his anger started to get the best of him, "REDUCTO!"

Harry firmly waved his wand at the object at every spell. It was obvious he was frustrated and after while he just started using nonverbal spells to blast it over and over again.

Ron was watching from behind them, not able to move his injured arm. He was told by Hermione not to cast any spells at the time.

"What are you doing?" Hermione asked Harry after he hung the locket around his neck and tucked it into his shirt.

"We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it." Harry responded.

"Seems strange, mate," Ron spoke up, "Dumbledore sends you off to find all of these Horcruxes, but doesn't tell you how to destroy them.. Doesn't that bother you?"

Hermione stayed quiet as Harry turned to face them with a blank stare but, Y/N didn't, "Wait a second.."

"What?" Hermione turned to face her.

"The ring Dumbledore left- he said it could change into the weapon of my desire." Y/N shook her finger a few times with a smile before walking towards the tent.

"Maybe you could-"

"-transfigure it into the sword of Gryffindor!" Hermione and Y/N spoke it unison and went to search the tent, passing Harry in the process.

"It's worth a try. Where'd you put it, Harry?" Y/N questioned, knowing she gave it to him yesterday.

"I threw it out." Harry replied firmly before attempting to stomp pass them.

"You what?" Hermione queried with furrowed brows, "What would bring you to do that-"

"Look, it was bothering Y/N so I threw it out, alright?" Harry interrupted with a slightly raised tone, "It's nowhere to be found so don't go looking for it."

"Are you mad?!" Y/N matched his tone, "We could've used that!"

"Well, it's too late now isn't it, Y/N?!" Harry stopped and turned to face her, "I was trying to help you, okay- It's gone! Forget it." He fussed before angrily sighing and entering the tent.

Y/N shot a gaze of rage at the tent to the point where her hands began to form a green mist, "Stop." Hermione grabbed her arm with a small chuckle.

"I just want to-"

"No." Hermione shook her head with a smile.

"Maybe just a little toss across the woods-"

"Absolutely not, Y/N." Hermione pulled her away, "Let's go take your anger out on a tree instead."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Harry watched as Y/N continuously attacked a tree stump with large orbs of the green energy leaving her hands.