𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁

THIRD PERSON
Y/N's mother, Marie, had sent her daughter a forest green dress for the Yule Ball. Y/N almost raged at how bad her parents wanted her to be Slytherin but took it anyway.

(A/N: Here's how I imagine mine but you can of course choose what you want)

"Oh

"Oh. My. Godric." Hermione stood at the edge of her bed with her pink, layered dress on. Y/N's jaw was also dropped because of Hermione.

"You know that feeling you get when you fall in love?" Y/N asked and Hermione nodded without looking away from her, "You look amazing."

"You were literally jaw dropping before and somehow it got better.." Hermione spoke in astonishment.

"Are you going to tell me who your date is?" Y/N attempted to change the subject.

Hermione glanced away quickly, "Oh, Y/N you're so beautiful!"

She ran up to Y/N and hugged her. Y/N stood with a straight face and stiffened, "Harry will be- I mean- Ron.. will be so.." Hermione dropped her expression, "Mesmerized.." She pulled away from Y/N.

"Hermione.. you know Ron and I will be there as mates. You're making me feel like such a bad friend. I know you've said you were fine with it eleven times but i'll-"

"No. That's selfish.." Hermione shook her head with a smile, "I'm happy it's you instead of some random girl. You're not a bad friend."

"Not to mention I asked him AFTER you got a date." Y/N reminded her.

"I know, I know. I probably should've just asked him myself instead of waiting. We all know how dull Ronald can be." Hermione giggled and held onto Y/N's hand.

"Ouuuu so you've finally gotten out of the denial stage." Y/N smirked at Hermione and pinched her cheek before heading out of their dorm.