𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔

THIRD PERSON
"Right." Hermione stood up after taking a hair from the last human they basically stole, "Remember what we said."

The core four had to get into the ministry somehow in order to speak with Umbridge. They chose to drink Polyjuice Potions and fake as a couple of adults to get in.

Hermione handed a small cup to Harry first, "Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary," She handed another to Y/N, "Just.. try and act normal."

"I'm the last person you'd want to act normal." Y/N replied.

"Not your normal, mature adult normal." Hermione rephrased and gave a cup to Ron, "If we do that then, maybe we'll have a bit of luck getting inside." Hermione looked at the three of them, "And then.."

"It gets really tricky." Harry sarcastically responded.

"Correct." Hermione said in fake excitement and stood between Y/N and Ron.

"This is completely mental." Harry whispered.

"Completely." Hermione agreed.

"A little too mental." Ron added.

They turned to Y/N, "Uh.. yeah- Very- Totally.. Totally mental, yeah." She voiced, making them turn away.

"Come on." Ron built up their courage, "We've got a Horcrux to find."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

HARRY'S POV
"Be safe, alright?" I whispered to Y/N as the elevator came to a stop. She nodded, knowing not to talk to avoid suspicion.

I was to leave her and Hermione in the elevator with Umbridge, both of them disguised as someone else from the ministry with the help of the Polyjuice Potion.

But then she looked at me.

Even disguised as someone else I felt the need to kiss her. Quickly though, just so no one else would notice.

I leaned in, making Umbridge turn, "Runcorn!" She twisted her brows, "What on earth are you doing?" She whisper shouted, "You have no business snogging Ms. Bones- this is your stop, off you go!" Umbridge pushed me forward.

I walked out further, watching as the elevator left, 'Please be careful.' I sighed to myself.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

After searching through Umbridge's office, I found absolutely nothing. So now, I'm going down to the Coutrooms to see about my friends. And girlfriend.

'Wow,' I smiled to myself, 'I managed to land the most perfect girl I can imagine..' I thought as the elevator door opened.

"Morning." Ron walked in, disguised as Reginald Cattermore.

"Ron, it's me." I spoke calmly.

"Harry!" He replied excitedly, "Blimey, forgot what you looked like. Where's Hermione and Y/N?"

"They're in the Coutrooms.." I faced forward, "With Umbridge."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Ron and I walked into the Coutrooms, listening in on Mrs. Cattermore and Umbridge's conversation.

Umbridge was assuming that Mary Cattermore had stolen a wand and "claimed" Mary was a witch when in actuality, she is a witch.