𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊

THIRD PERSON
The-Potter-Granger-Dixon-Weasley family had a pretty good day at The Burrow and decided to finally end that day off.

Ron and Harry would be in the same room, of course, and Hermione, Y/N, and Ginny would be taking Ginny's room.

"I'll see you in the morning." Harry whispered to Y/N as he tiredly walked up the stairs. They had been talking with each other for almost three hours after the others went off to bed.

"Okay, goodnight." Y/N replied with a yawn, "Wait! Harry.." She stopped him and he turned around.

"Yeah?" He walked back down the steps with his plaid pajama pants on.

"Do you maybe want to just chat until we fall asleep?.." Y/N suggested. They had already taken their showers so there was really no reason to go to upstairs yet.

"Sure, is everything alright?" Harry asked and returned in his spot to her right on the sofa.

"Yeah, I just really missed you that's all." Y/N confessed with a fast paced beating heart.

She knew the butterflies in her stomach wouldn't go away unless she fell asleep in his arms. It may sound selfish or weird but she really did miss him.

"Really?" Harry exclaimed quietly, "I mean I've missed you too really- a lot, actually."

"Wanna.. hear a story about how my first owl passed away?" Y/N strangely changed the subject. Harry shifted away from her slightly before letting out a laugh.

"No, I'd rather not hear about something like that." He admitted calmly, "However, I would like to know why you dyed a small piece of your hair." Harry smiled and played with her newly colored hair strip.

Y/N sighed with a smile and snuggled into his arms before starting her story. Harry was really invested and didn't even notice they ended up laying sideways on the couch.

Y/N continued her story while Harry took her hand that was on his chest with his left hand and glided his thumb against her knuckles.

Harry was laying on his back, and Y/N was on her left side with her palm in his hand.. on his chest. Harry's right arm was wrapped around her back, caressing her shoulder while she ended off her story.

"So.. that's what happened." Y/N finished talking as Harry smiled at the ceiling.

"I wish I could've been there." Harry whispered softly, quite sleepily. Y/N realized what he said and frowned.

"You were there." Y/N confirmed, causing him to look down at her, "Why do you think I dyed it red?" She teased with a smirk.

Harry smiled innocently and gazed up at the ceiling at her words. Y/N scoffed and buried her face into his shoulder.

"You make me smile.." Harry whispered in his sleepy voice while dozing off.

"Goodnight, Harry." Y/N closed her eyes.

"G'night, Y/N." Harry responded and wrapped his fingers that were on her shoulder around her arm.

"Harry.." Y/N spoke up.

"Hmm?" Harry raised his eyebrows in concern without opening his eyes.

Y/N didn't say anything in return but Harry asked her again.

"Yeah, Y/N?.." He repeated quietly, opening his eyes and turning his head to face her.

Y/N made eye contact with him and pushed herself up slowly, getting closer to his face. Harry made the process quicker and leaned down to connect his lips with hers.