𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂

THIRD PERSON
"Draco! Draco, guess what!" Y/N couldn't stop laughing as she knocked on her Slytherin friend's dorm room door. The door was locked but she heard laughing approaching as it unlocked.

"Hi, doll." Draco smirked at her. Y/N sent him back a confused look as she entered the room.

"Why are you- woah, what's that smell?" Y/N had a large whiff of something. Blaise was laughing in the background which caused Draco to laugh along.

(A/N: I'm guessing yk where this is going so if you don't like it, remember it's JUST a story. Don't make it a big deal.)

"Your amazing perfume." Draco followed her over to his bed, Blaise at his own that was across from it.

Blaise started coughing as he tried to laugh at Draco, resulting in Draco to do the same again. Y/N scrunched her brows as she whipped around to Blaise who apparently was coughing up smoke.

"Are you two insane?" Y/N turned back to Draco with wide eyes.

"Calm down, doll. You seem stressed, take a hit." Draco smiled at her and took the blunt from Blaise.

"No thank you, I choose life- Harry would-"

"Don't bring him up. God, Y/N, do you wish to kill my high so quickly?" Draco sighed loudly, "Just take it." He pushed his hand closer to her.

"Don't be shy." Blaise edged her on.

"I feel like this is peer pressure." Y/N looked between the both of them frantically.

"I'm not going to pressure you to do anything, doll-"

"That's the third time you've called me doll." Y/N blankly stared at him.

"Is it?" Draco squinted with a grin, "Wait is it actually?" He turned to Blaise then back to Y/N, "Come on, you only live.. once." His words slowed as he tried to keep his composure.

Y/N took the blunt and sat between the two boys, "How many times?" Y/N sighed, her heart pacing because she knew Harry would freak.

"As many times as you'd like." Draco said.

Y/N took a deep breath before proceeding to take a drag, "Is this poisoned?"

"Do you think that low of me?" Draco laughed in a hurt tone.

"Yes." Y/N nodded.

"I wouldn't do that to you, nor would I have smoked it myself." Draco defensively responded.

"I'm only doing this because I've always wanted to try." Y/N told them stubbornly.

Draco raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes. Y/N raised the blunt to her lips and dragged it once.

"You have to open your mouth and suck it back in." Draco instructed before realizing what he said. His eyes widened seconds later and he began to laugh with Blaise again.

Y/N shook her head as she held in her laughter, following his instructions. She inhaled the smoke and felt it sting her throat before she blew it back out.

"Shit, that burns." Y/N giggled and placed her hand against her neck. Draco and Blaise nodded before breaking into a fit of laughter.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"So.. what now?.." Y/N spoke to the two Slytherins beside her.

They were all sitting together in the Slytherin common room, on the sofa with their heads laid on the back of the couch, staring at the ceiling.