𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈

THIRD PERSON
"Oh Merlin, Neville, am I happy to see you!" Y/N rushed her words together and jumped up the platform to hug her friend.

Neville hugged back, a little shocked because of the sudden affection from her. He embraced her back with a smile, caressing her back with his free palm since the other had a wand in it.

"Glad to see you, too, Mrs. Potter-"

"Ahem." Ron interrupted and caught Neville's attention, making Y/N let him go.

Ron shook his head with wide eyes.

"Huh?" Neville asked with his brows furrowed.

"It's.. Dixon." Hermione whispered, raising her brows and hoping Harry wasn't paying attention.

"Well, yeah, I know that, but.." Neville chuckled awkwardly, eyeing Harry who had his head turned away, "you and Harry.." He tried to hint to what he meant.

"Are friends." Y/N pat Neville's shoulder.

His jaw slightly dropped at her words, "No.."

"Lead us to the castle, please, Neville." Harry insisted and entered the tunnel to join him.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

FIRST PERSON
Neville explained everything that has been happening recently at Hogwarts until we arrived at the castle.

"Let's have a bit of fun, shall we?" Neville spoke to me.

Harry stuck his head out from behind us, "Excuse me?" He twisted his eyebrows.

"No, I mean-"

"It's okay, Neville," I tapped his arm and walked backwards so that i'd be in the shadows, "I understand."

Harry instantly felt like an idiot and I could tell.

Neville opened the portrait on the side we'd be entering, revealing something that I couldn't see from where I stood. What I did know was we were in the Room of Requirement.

"Hey!" Neville caught the students' attention, "Listen up you lot. Brought you a surprise." He dusted off his shoulder.

"Not more of Aberforth's cooking I hope." Seamus spoke up, receiving some laughs.

"I suppose he has something.." I started as Neville moved aside. I could practically feel people standing already, "a tiny bit better." I stepped out to unveil their surprise.

Seamus, Dean, Ginny, and Luna were the first to jump up, followed by all of the others who were cheering and clapping along.

I got an insane amount of hugs, almost as if no one cared about everyone else being there as well.

"Harry's here too, guys." Neville announced.

Everyone paused, "Oh."

Silence.

"Y/N!" Ginny ran into my arms to destroy the awkward quietness, activating the cheering to start again.

"Wait, wait, wait." I slowly peeled Ginny away.

"What is it?" Lavender questioned.

"Why aren't you all clapping and shouting for Harry?" I asked, feeling that the vibe was much different there.

"Well," Dean approached me, "We heard that you guys broke up because of him.."

I lowered my brows, "Already?"

"Of course. It happened months ago." Ginny chuckled, confused herself, "We know because of your boyfriend. You're the reason he's not in school anymore. Said he missed you too much."