𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉

{Long chapter.. yk what that means}

FIRST PERSON
I was interrupted by the sound of glass breaking, a shard of it deeply wounding my arm as I ducked below a table.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron were all trying to find a way out while Xeno made his way outside.

"I'VE GOT THEM!" I overheard him yell to the Death Eaters that were attacking, "I'VE GOT-"

I'm assuming he was hit.

"GUYS!" I shouted over all of the ruckus that came with the destruction. The three of them turned to me from different areas of the room, "FOLLOW MY LEAD!" I informed confidently.

"NO!" Harry tried to stop me from standing since he was the closest.

I stood up anyway, receiving a few cuts as I did.

"Y/N PLEASE YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF-"

"SHUT UP!" I shouted over Harry.

I thought hard,

Major pause.

wanting to do the right thing. I closed my eyes and tried to think about the things they could be doing to Luna.

Omg pause.. I'm sorry.

The feeling of glass came to a stop, as well as the sounds of the glass hitting the floor. I opened my eyes to my friends standing up and looking around curiously.

There was a green energy field surrounding me, keeping out every possible thing that could harm me.

"What are you three waiting for?!" I peered at them with twisted brows and an arm stretched out.

"Oh-"

"Right-"

"Sorry."

They all quickly walked towards me and stacked their hands on top of mine, apparating away from the home.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"That treacherous little bleeder," Ron stood up, dusting the leaves away since we ended up back in the forest, "Is there no one we can trust?"

Harry sighed, "They kidnapped her because he supported Y/N and I. He was just desperate."

I picked a few leaves out of my hair, unlinking my fingers from Harry since we had been holding hands the entire time.

"I'll do the enchantments." Ron glanced at us and walked away.

"I'll.. go help him." Hermione walked in the other direction.

Harry began to help me take the debris out of my hair, his hands being careful not to accidentally pull out a strand or something.

"I'm glad you're alright- You were amazing." Harry smiled at me, his eyes glistening as he admired my hair, "Well you still are, of course, but-"

"Hello, beautiful." An unfamiliar voice stopped our conversation.

Harry almost turned around since the voice came from behind us, being stopped by me who wasn't a complete idiot.

"We can't let them see us." I whispered.

Hermione and Ron started running in our direction, causing us to run as well.