𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹

THIRD PERSON
"I wish you'd get rid of that stupid robe already." Harry mumbled under his breath as we sat at the breakfast table.

"So do I." Ron mumbled in response. Y/N rolled her eyes and took off her- uh.. Malfoy's robe and threw it onto the ground.

Professor Snape approached their table, picked up the robe, and threw it back at her without noticing the color of the collar. Y/N sighed and put it right back over her shoulders.

"Look, buffoons, I'm sorry, okay? I forgot I still had it in the first place." Y/N whispered and stood up from the table as everyone else began to head to their first class.

Hermione, Ron, and Harry followed loosely behind her, kind of embarrassed.

Y/N stopped and spun around noticing how far away they were, "Oh come on guys it's not that bad." She sighed and turned around again, bumping into someone in the process.

"Are you blind?" Y/N looked up to see a Gryffindor robe, but a Slytherin inside of it.

Draco's expression changed as he realized who bumped into him.

"Oh hi, love." He smirked and put his hand on her shoulder.

Y/N's head slowly turned in disgust as she followed his hand before shoving it off her body.

"Give me the robe, Malfoy." Y/N voiced through gritted teeth.

"Why the last name, doll? You don't need to be so formal with me, I thought we were having fun." Draco false pouted causing the Slytherins gathered around him to laugh. Y/N pushed herself past him making him stumble back.

"We're done joking around with you, Malfoy. Give her the robe or I'll take it off of you myself." Harry stomped over to him with his hand out.

Draco didn't hesitate to laugh at him and look around at the others surrounding him.

"You're pathetic." Harry poked at Draco's chest.

"Not the first time i've heard that." Draco raised his brows with a straight face.

"Oh just give him the robe you disfuncional nut job! We're going to be late for our lesson!" Hermione shouted with anger before walking up to the Slytherins.

She gripped the cloth around Draco's chest in her palm and tried to take it off of him but obviously, he refused to let her take it off.

"Get off of me you filthy mudblood!" Draco began to cat fight with her hands until she finally gave up.

He dusted off his new red collar and firmly pulled it back on right with a smirk.

"Now, run along. You have a class to attend-"

Everyone stopped and looked at each other as his robe slowly peeled off his body in skepticism. It flew off of his back as if wind we're pulling it away but he caught it before it got any further.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione leaned over to see past the three Slytherins and their eyes practically bulged out of their heads at the sight.

Draco's shoes were slipping against the floor as he tried to pull the robe back to himself and failed miserably.

"Let it go you- you freak!" Draco shouted after seeing Y/N standing far off into the corridor with her hand stretched out in front of her as if she were pulling something.

The golden trio looked at each other in fear but also joyfully. Y/N swung her hand down aggressively with a grunt, forcing her robe to soar over to her.

She caught the cloth with her opposite hand and slid his robe off of her back, leaving it on the floor and walking away afterwards.

"Bloody hell." Ron let out as everyone else stood in shock.

Draco turned around to face the people he hated most with a curled lip. Although he wanted to, he didn't say anything. He turned back around and started towards where Y/N left his robe.

"Harry your necklace!" Hermione exclaimed quietly. Harry quickly looked down at his chain that was now glowing a bright F/C, "I'm only kidding! I can't even see it." She laughed and headed out towards her lesson.

Harry smiled at himself because she was right, she just didn't know it.

"C'mon mate." Ron tapped his shoulder, "You were gaping at where Y/N stood for a while.. even after she left." He chuckled and led Harry out of the Great Hall.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Y/N we love you so dearly but, i'd like to admit that i'm a bit scared of you." Hermione spoke as they all made their way back to their common room after dinner.

They've been on the same topic since that morning and would bring it up every time they would see Y/N.

"Yeah.." Y/N responded quietly.

She's been avoiding talking about it because she thinks maybe having whatever it is she has isn't a good thing to have.

"Am I the only one with like, a ton of work today? Literally I feel as if they gave me more than usual." She changed the subject as they reached the tower.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Ron spoke with his hands shoved into his pockets, his robe hind over his shoulder.

"Sorry.." Y/N spoke softly and entered the common room.

Ron faced Hermione with an expression that basically said 'I expected a smarter remark than that'.

Harry was the first to sit down and prepare to finish all of his work while the others joined him exhaustedly.

Harry took off his robe revealing his messy tie and wrinkled button up. Everyone stopped to look up as they noticed Y/N was still standing.

"Y/N?" Harry called out to her to halt her moment of zoning out. She looked over to him, "Are you alright?" He asked sincerely.

Y/N watched her bracelet shine out of the corner of her eye forcing herself to ignore it.

"You seem a little on edge." Ron furrowed his brows as Y/N's hand crawled up the opposite arm.

The three sitting began to give each other looks as they noticed her ragged breaths. Harry stood up and grabbed her arm. Her breaths sped up and got more intense every passing second.

"Hey- hey," Harry whispered while placing his hand on her heart and her jaw after, "Stop- Y/N calm down you're scaring me." He gripped her shoulders in attempt to quiet her nerves.

"I'm scaring myself, Harry!" Y/N whisper shouted at him. Harry let her go, feeling like he wasn't helping at all.

The other people around the room that the four didn't notice turned their attention their way curiously.

"I'm sorry. I don't know where exactly that came from." She apologized genuinely to everyone in the room and left for bed.

Harry turned back to Ron and Hermione receiving the same looks of uneasiness.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅