𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎

HARRY'S POV
"Y/N?" I twisted my brows at my girlfriend who had woken up a few seconds after I entered the room.

She scanned the room quickly before laying her eyes on me, her breathing louder than usual.

"Are you alright?" I rushed over to the bed, the chain on my wrist flickering her favorite color a few times, "Bad dream?" I questioned in concern as I sat on the edge of the mattress.

"Harry." She sighed as if she were relieved.

"Just me." I informed and laid my palm against her thigh.

"I heard him.. again." Y/N sat up, the blankets sliding down and revealing her top half.

She was in one of Fleur's silk nightgowns, her body covered in bandages and a few stitches here and there.

"What did he say?" I asked her, knowing she was referring to whoever was speaking to her through the help of the ring.

"Something about the Hallows being completed," She answered, toying with the bandage on her wrist, "and that he'd find me."

I looked up at her, "What?"

"Yeah, it's-" She met my gaze and sighed, searching my expression. She blinked and looked away before responding, "There's a lot we haven't unraveled yet, Harry." She turned back to me.

"What d'you mean?" I shook my head in confusion.

"There are things you don't know that I do, that Dumbledore, or Malfoy or Sirius told me.." She explained quietly.

"Like what?" I moved closer to her.

"When my father got to Hogwarts, he wasn't a Slytherin. He was a Gryffindor." She told me.

I sat in silence for a minute.

"Okay?.." I broke the ice awkwardly.

She sighed, "He was a Gryffindor." She repeated.

"Not following." I admitted.

"Harry, he's a Riddle." Y/N informed.

"I'm aware-"

"So they threatened to kill him," She interrupted, making me go quiet, "His own parents. Merope, their mother, was fond of only having one son and since Tom senior was under her spell, you know. But, Dumbledore kept Lucian safe."

She took a pause, hoping I was starting to understand. I nodded for her to continue.

"In his time at Hogwarts, he found this ring. He didn't know what it did for years until he met William." She looked down at the ring.

"William Dixon?" I queried.

"Yes." Y/N nodded with a small smile, probably teasing me internally, "Anyway, since Lucian was so in love with my mom, he got really furious when William forced himself onto her in their seventh year and.."

"And the ring formed into a weapon." I began to piece the puzzle together.

"Right." Y/N confirmed.

I glanced at the jewelry, "Do you know more?" I returned my focus to her.

"His prophecy.." She stated quietly, "It was something about reuniting with a loved one after many years, being set free from imprisonment- the imprisonment of a family member."

"Vo-"

"Don't!-"

"Sorry!" I quickly apologized shakily, "You mean.. Tom?.." I whispered.