𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇

THIRD PERSON
Y/N and Sirius were having a wonderful time as they waited for Harry and Arthur to return to Grimmauld Place.

With Beat it by Micheal Jackson playing from Y/N's stereo, Fred and George walked in on the two children.

They were in the family room dancing along with the music. Sirius was clearly enjoying himself and Y/N was as well.

Remus was in the corner of the room, reading his newspaper.

"Fred, what did we walk into-" George turned his head and noticed that Fred had already joined their dance party. Y/N was acting as if she were actually MJ as she walked over to George.

"They'll kick you then they'll beat you then they'll tell you it's fair so, beat it." Y/N smiled and grabbed George's hand.

George sighed, "But you wanna be bad!" He broke out into song.

Remus eyed the rest of them before Ginny walked in. She stopped and smiled before motioning to Ron.

Hermione turned the corner and watched them all as Ron and Ginny made their way into the family room. Hermione smiled and rolled her eyes before walking over to stand by Remus.

"You'll get used to it." Remus grinned at her without looking away from his parchment.

"Oh trust me, I already am." Hermione grabbed a newspaper off of the piano she was standing by.

No one has even noticed that Harry and Arthur returned as they continued on with their dancing. Harry heard the music but proceeded to his room he shared with Ron so that he could change out of his formal clothing.

He had just come back from the ministry, his hair done real nicely. He made his way towards his room but stopped when he heard an owl in Y/N's room that was next to his.

"Nestly?" Harry called out to the bird and entered Y/N's room.

Nestly dropped a note in from the window and flew back into his cage.

Harry picked up the note and prepared to give it to Y/N until he read the name, "Honestly," He ripped the envelope open and took out the piece parchment. He read over it, pretty upset-like.

    'Dear Y/N Malfoy, I mean Dixon,

    As much as I wanted to, I apologize for not visiting you this summer. You know us Slytherins are always busy with something. Also, that night at the ball, Pansy informed me that you chose that color to impress me. Can't say i'm surprised. Anyway, I find it interesting that you chose to write back. Are you and Potter having trouble at night? Surely I can fix that for you. I'll be waiting on that swim, doll.

                                      Sincerely, Malfoy.

Harry's blood was well over boiling point. He slammed Nestly's cage shut and made his way back into the family room, "Fuck." He groaned as he stomped closer to where everyone was gathered.

"This is what it sounds like, when doves cry." The people singing along to a new song echoed through the walls.

Harry reached the room and stomped in, eyeing Y/N. Y/N caught sight of him and melted. His eyes matched his blue dress shirt that was slightly covered by his tux so perfectly.

She barely even heard the music anymore.

Harry noticed Y/N stopped dancing when she saw him and he swiftly pulled her out of the room by her wrist.

"You look very attractive." Y/N managed to say as Harry dragged her through the halls. Harry didn't respond but instead he stopped and angrily slammed her against the wall, knocking down a portrait, "Someone's angry-"