𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀

{A/N : this is kind of a filler chapter, but it's still important so, here you are :)}

THIRD PERSON
"She's coming." Harry rushed to the bed to sit by Ron right before the girls entered.

"Harry," Y/N walked in first, "Can we talk? In private."

"I'd much rather we talk here, actually." Harry uncomfortably shifted, already hating where the conversation was going.

"I don't really want to-"

"I'm sure they don't mind- right, Ron?" Harry nudged his ginger friend.

"Right." Ron nodded, "Like we're not even here."

"Harry, she wants to speak with you alone-"

"It's fine, Hermione," Y/N gently grasped Hermione's bicep, "He wants me to say it here, so I will."

Y/N took a deep breath in.

"I-"

"I think we should take a break." Harry blurted out before she got to say anything.

Y/N's heart sank to the floor, "What?"

"Well, yeah, I mean," Harry stood up, "I'm sure we both have a lot going on at the moment- we have more important things to worry about- like survival." He slyly made his way towards the door.

"Excuse me?"

"Survival?"

"He's right." Ron got off the bed to join Harry.

"Are you serious?" Hermione raised her voice a bit, causing Bill and Fleur to storm out of their room, "Don't you dare open that door Harry Potter." She scowled.

"I'm just.." Harry glanced at the doorknob, "I just want a glass of water-"

"No, fuck your water you pathetic little-"

"What's going on here?" Fleur opened the door to reveal the four of them who had very different expressions.

They all began talking over each other.

"Harry chose to be bold all of sudden and-"

"-She doesn't understand that Harry needs some space-"

"Well, she came to break up with me first so-"

"-Space? Space- Ronald, really? You clearly have no say on how relationships work-"

"-What made you think I was breaking up with you?-"

"Oh, please, Y/N, you're wearing Malfoy's shirt-"

"You think I cheated on you?!-"

"See, Ron. Look at what you started-"

"What? She is wearing his shirt-"

"-maybe you've gotten bored of me-"

"-Hermione, stay out of this- I know what's best for Harry-"

"Harry knows what's best for himself-"

"-what? So you just don't want to be with me anymore?-"

"That's not what I said-"

"Hey!" Bill shouted to get their attention. The four of them turned to the married couple, "One at a time. Ron first."

"That's not fair in the slightest, he's your brother." Hermione huffed in disbelief.

"Shh." Bill politely silenced the girl, "Go ahead, Ron."

"Well, when Harry and I were outside," Ron started, having everyone interested already, "He mentioned that Y/N's been lying to him."