𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

THIRD PERSON
"Ah, home sweet home." Y/N unlocked the doors to her place, her eyes nearly closing because of how exhausted she was.

She stepped in, breathing in the sweet smell of everything but dirt, mud and everything else that was outside of a structure.

"Alright guys, you can come in," Y/N turned around to face everyone that had apparated from Hogsmeade, to her front door, "Just take off your-"

"Ah, yeaaaah!" Fred ran in.

"Ouu, cold air!" George followed him.

"Bloody hell, it feels amazing-"

"Watch your step, Ron."

Hermione's warning wasn't fast enough, "Ow.."

Luna looked around with a smile.

Ginny followed her in.

"More like home sweet mother of Merlin."

"You'll get used to it, Alleycat."

"Is that a muggle cactus?"

"I wish Seamus could've seen this.."

"Fred, George, do not break anything!"

The sound of breaking glass.

"Oops.. Sorry!"

Finally, Harry walked in, "I'll buy you a new window." He smiled as he went inside, kissing her cheek while he made his way past her.

Y/N closed the door behind her and scanned the room. New faces. Old faces. Mostly old faces. It was more than enough to make her feel whole again.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

After everyone left, Y/N, Hermione, Ron, and Harry all helped each other clean, chatting about everything that happened in the past two days.

Eventually, they were done and all decided that it was time for a break. Something they needed desperately.

"Wait!" Y/N stopped them, "How about we shower before relaxing on the couch we just cleaned?" She suggested.

"Right." Ron nodded.

"Of course," Hermione smiled, "I can't believe I had forgotten- I must be truly drained." She shook her head.

Hermione and Ron walked away, searching through Hermione's bag for clothes before heading to separate restrooms.

"Is it just us four?" Y/N scrunched her brows.

"Yes," Harry replied and followed her up the stairs, "Lucian and Sirius joined the others at the Three Broomsticks."

"I like how everyone showered and left to go there without waiting on us." Y/N scoffed.

Harry laughed with her, "Some friends we have." He stopped in front of the bathroom in the hall.

They locked eyes for a few seconds, admiring each other and unnoticeably getting closer to one another.

"Er.." Y/N grinned and closed her eyes, shaking he head a bit, "I have some clothes you left here in my room.. I'll just go.."

"Yeah." Harry smiled.

"Okay." Y/N returned the favor, exhaling nervously. She backed away slowly, earning an assuring nod from Harry, "Okay." She chuckled and disappeared into the room.

Harry sent himself a look of confusion seconds before her return, "Thanks." He kindly took the sweats and tee from her.

"I'll just be in here." Y/N announced and went back in her room, where her personal bathroom was.

Harry eyed where she was standing for a while before he actually walked into the bathroom, smiling to himself because he never knew she could get so flustered.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Y/N exited her bathroom and lowered the volume on her record player, wearing a pair of silk shorts and sports bra.

She looked for a shirt before hearing the door close behind her. Y/N turned around, her eyes laying on Harry.

His hair was still damp, hanging over his face until he ran his fingers through it. He was freshly shaved, his jaw more noticeable and his torso was hairless.

Y/N caught a glimpse of it as he pulled the cloth down over it, hinting he just threw the shirt on after he entered the room.

Harry gazed at her in return, her shorts unusually short and she didn't notice until she felt him staring.

Harry crept over to her, "You know I can't resist any longer," He whispered, "right?"

Y/N stayed silent, not sure what to say.

"Harry! Y/N!" Ron shouted to them from the lower level.

"Yeah?!" Harry and Y/N responded, Harry's hand slipping around Y/N's waist as the other was brought up to lay his pointer finger against her lips.

He made a 'Shhh' face before slowly sliding his hand under her shorts, sending shivers down Y/N's spine as he rubbed on her skin.

"We're going to join everyone else at the Three Broomsticks-"

"Are you guys coming?!" Hermione finished off Ron's sentence.

"Hopefully.." Harry smirked and backed Y/N into her bed, all in which she desperately fell onto, "We'll stop by!" He answered his friends.

"Alright!" Ron replied.

"See you later!" Hermione added before grabbing Ron's hand and disapparating.

Y/N bent her knees towards the ceiling as Harry crawled onto the mattress and between her legs, hovering over her before leaning down, getting close to her ear while his hand found her thigh.

Y/N's breath hitched at his touch, "I think it's time, darling."

Harry whispered to her, his breath grazing against her neck, earning very deep breaths from Y/N.

"I need everything on the floor."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅