THE NEW FRIENDSHIP

Karna was the adopted son of Radha and Adhirath. He was now at the age of attaining knowledge. He had a lot of interest in archery so, he decided to learn Archery and he started to approach the teachers in Hastinapur to teach him, but in vein as noone accepts him telling him as a lower caste.

The dejected karna goes into the forest, to a beautiful waterfall, to find some peace.

As he reaches the waterfall,he saw that a girl was sitting near the waterfall and was crying continuously. By seeing her outfit, he could easily tell that she was a princess.

Karn: hey ladki! Ap kyu ro rahi ho??
Girl: ap kon ho??
Karn: mera naam Karn hai.
Girl: aur mai Adwika!
Karn: ap ro kyu rahi thi?
Adwika: kyunki mere 2 bade bhai jald hi Gurukul Jaa rahe hai....
Karn: tho??
Adwika: mujhe dukh hogaya akele. Aur mai unn dono ko bohot miss krungi...
Karn: tho aaj unke saath koobh Sara wakt bitao na...
Adwika: ha, ap sahi keh rahe hai. Shukriya!!
(Karn just smiles)
Adwika: par aap udaas kyu ho??
Karn: (signs sadly) hamesha ki tarah sare Gurukul ne mujhe shikshan dene se mana kar rahe hai!!
Adwika: chinta mat kijiye. Ap bohot acche ho... Apko Bohot jald hi ek acche guru zaroor milenge. Ab mujhe Jana hoga.
(Adwika goes from there)

Many days pass and both meet eachother daily. But, after a few weeks, Adwika doesn't turn up so, Karn thought that she went back to her kingdom.
.
.
.
.
PROMO:
Birth secret of karna revealed.
The birth of Pandavas
.
.
With Love,
Krishi Rathore ❤❤