THE GRAND MARRIAGE ❤️

In the previous chapter:
The sisters sweet reunion!!!!!

It's been three days days since the Panchal, Dwarika and Pandu family reached Dwarika. The wedding was held at Dwarika, as the Swayamvar was held at Panchal. Today was the five new couples wedding day.

All the three families were very happy as today is their children's wedding and they all got united. The Dwarika and Panchal family was first a bit upset about the fact that Adwika hid the truth from them. But, after she explained the reason, they understood and were also very angry on the Kauravas and Shakuni.

Everything was going well, the brides and grooms were getting ready for their wedding, Adwika and Karn were helping them. Kritika, Rukmini, Revati and Tara were also with the girls, helping them. Dhrishtadyumn, Krishna, Tejveer and Balram were looking over all the arrangements, making sure everything is perfect or needed some changes. Drupad-Mahima, Vasudev-Devaki, Pandu-Kunti-Madri, were greeting all the guests and welcoming them.

Everything was going on well and all the three families were very happy until they heard an announcement, which obviously made them angry.

'The Hastinapur family are arriving', an announcer announced, near the gate.

Drupad and Vasudev clenched their fist in anger, so did the Panchal- Dwarika brothers who just heard the announcement.

'Arya, bratashree... Calm down. We cannot spoil our mood because of them... Remember, it's our daughters wedding today! We'll teach them a lesson very soon, but not now... Please', Devaki said to Vasudev and Drupad.

'yes Arya and bratashree... Bhabhi is right... Please calm down... and you four too dearest sons *eyeing the 4 brothers who were standing at a distance*', said Mahima. All of them nodded.

'I am really sorry from their side friends', Pandu said apologitically to Vasudev and Drupad.

'You Don't need to apologise for you haven't done mitr Pandu. We know, you are equally angry on them as we are', Drupad and Vasudev said and hugged him. Mahima, Devaki, Kunti and Madri also hugged eachother and then, they broke the hug and went to receive the Hastinapur family.

Pandu, Kunti and Madri were happy to see Mahamahim Bhishma, vidur and  gandari but, were not pleased to see  the Kauravas, dhritarastra and Shakuni.

*In the girls chamber*

All the five brides were almost ready and were getting their hairs done. Adwika, Rukmini, Tara, Kritika and Revati were helping the girls put their jewellery on. Once the brides were ready, they instructed all the daasis to move out of the chamber and sat down to have some personal talks.

'if I was a boy right now, then I would have surely married one of you instantly', Adwika exclaimed.

'me too', chimed Kritika.

'Hey!!! Wasn't it MY dialogue when Adwika dii was getting married', Draupadi pouted angrily.

'haha, sure it was!!! But whatever is yours is also mine, my dear lil sis, including your dialogues and you, but excluding your hubby', Adwika winked. Draupadi blushed.

And ladies and gentlemen, this is how the teasing session started. All the girls were teasing and pulling eachother's legs and were completely blushing until they heard an announcement at the door. The girls immediately stopped and straightened inside.

Soon, the door opened, revealing the four brothers with a wide smile. They hugged all their sisters and kissed their foreheads affectionately.
(A/N: you know right guys, Dhristadyumn and Kritika are not under this category 😉😉)

'come dear behanas, it's your wedding time now... we're here to help you to the wedding hall', Balram and Tejveer said and the girls.

'by the way, all five are looking really beautiful today, I just hope that the 5 pandavas do not faint seeing their LOVE', teased Krishna and Dhristadyumn, and were rewarded by a light smack by Draupadi.

*In the wedding hall*

The pandavas were anxiously looking at the front door of the hall, waiting to see their to be wife (or wife, in case of Karn).

After a few minutes, they heard the sound of payals, which caused all the guests to turn towards the source of noise and there came the fire princesses, with their siblings.

The pandavas eyes struck on their respective love and they were lost in them. Karn came out of his trance soon and smirked seeing their reactions.

'close your mouths lil brothers, don't stare at your love too much... She'll be yours very soon', Karn whispered near his brothers and they too came out of their trance and playfully glared at Karn who, royally ignored them.

Soon, the girls sat in their mandap. One by one, the weddings began. First of Yudhistir and Devika then, Bheem and Valandhara then, Arjun and Draupadi, later, Nakul and Karenumati, at last, Sahadev and Vijaya.

The newly married couples take the blessings of the elders and hug the younger ones. Soon, it was time for the BIDAAI!!

A/N: FINALLY!!! THE MARRIAGE IS DONE 🥳❤️

P.S: A FUN CHAPTER COMING AHEAD!!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Sorry, I didn't write the rituals in breif as u have my preparatory exams....

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें