heart to heart connection ❤️

Hey guys, if you have not yet read the previous chapter in the double dhamaka episode, then do check it out!!

In the previous chapter:
The Pandu family are safe and start to live in disguise and are declared dead... Heart broken Pandu, Panchal and Dwarika families!!

Present:

Six months pass away but, there was no improvement in the condition of Panchal, Dwarika and Pandu family. All three families had really lost their smiles.

Currently, the Pandu family were living in the borders of kampilya city, which is a part of Panchal. The Pandavas and Adwika couldn't stop themselves from seeing the fire princesses so, they decided to check on the fire princesses, without eachother's knowledge. Karn and Adwika left the hut in the early morning, saying the rest of them that they both are going to the temple.

Both Adwika and Karn travel a little far and spot a jungle. Adwika leads Karn into the jungle saying that her sisters will come here every morning no matter how happy or sad, busy or leisure they are. After travelling deep inside the forest, Karn and Adwika spot a old yet very big and spacious temple in front of them. Seeing that, Adwika drags Karn in front of the temple but, there was no sign of the princesses. But also, Adwika doesn't lose hope and drags Karn inside the temple and both of them do the Pooja and were sitting near a pillar and heard some sounds of horses nearby. Karn was about to go out and check but, Adwika drags him back and both of them hide behind a huge wall. In no time, they hear the sounds of anklets jiggling and after a while, they saw Devika, Valandhara, Draupadi, Karenumati, Vijaya, Kritika, Balram, Krishna, Dhristadyumn, Tejveer, Revati, Rukmini and Tara (Tejveer's wife) enter. Seeing them all after so long, Adwika smiled through tears and Karn side hugged her for support. They all completed the Pooja and were returning back but Draupadi suddenly turned around and started seeing here and there, as if trying to search someone. The rest of them notice it and stop at tracks.

'What happened Drau?', they ask.

'I don't know why, I feel like someone very special and important to me... is right here, but I can't find them... I don't why, after a long time, I'm getting a feeling that I am with Adwika jiji... I am getting a gut feeling that JoJo is here, somewhere around us...trying to hide from us', Draupadi said and started crying. Seeing her in such a condition, Adwika felt very sad  and helpless. She started crying silently and Karn hugged her. Even Karn was feeling sad and was having light tears. On Draupadi's side, all the other siblings were also having tears in their eyes. The brothers somehow controlled themselves and led their sisters back to the palace.

As they left and the horse steps were no more heard, Adwika started crying loudly.

'You saw that Arya? My Drau still recognize my presence! All my  siblings still love me a lot... but they have lost the smiles on their faces... it's no longer visible, they are not like what they were before', Adwika said and burst into tears. Karn was trying to console her but was failing miserably. Finally, after some time, Adwika manage to calm down and Karn hugs her tightly in assurance and ensures her that everything will be alright very soon.

Then, both of them move back to their hut, after wiping their tears and washing their tear drained face.

On the other side, the pandavas were thinking of ways to meet their lady love...

PROMO:
Suspense 😝😝

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Few words about Adwika and Karn?

Few words about Adwika and Draupadi's bond?

How do you think the pandavas will meet their lady love?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote!!

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️❤️