THE REUNION

As the days rolled on, the five Pandavas are getting more and more curious about warfare. Yudhisthir was interested in spade, Bheem was interested in mace, Arjun was interested in archery, Nakul was interested in swords and Sahadev was interested in axes.

In this time, the Pandavas had visited Hastinapur once and at that time, Duryodhan and Shakuni tried to kill Bheem by poisoning him and throwing him in the river but, the serpent king Vasuki saved him and fed him Amrita which gave him the strength of 100 elephants and from that day, no poison had any effect on him.

On hearing this incident and Dritharastra's unfair judgement, Pandu was sad, heart broken and very angry. Kunti and Madri were also very sad, disappointed, worried and angry. But, the three very well knew that it's all because of Shakuni.

At this period of time, Pandu was also curse free as Rishi kindima himself along with Surya Dev came near the place where Pandu was meditating and forgave Pandu and made him curse free.
(Everyone commits a mistake knowingly or unknowingly but, when they truly repent about it and prove that they are forgivable from the bottom of their hearts, a second chance is worthy. Right guys??)

Now, the 5 Pandavas were in the age of going to gurukul so, Pandu was wondering where he should send them.

Pandu, Kunti and Madri had decided to send them to gurukul before going back to Hastinapur. As they were pondering about it, Indra Dev appeared in front of them. The three of them stand up from their places and pay respect to Indra Dev

Indra: I have come here to take the 5 Pandavas with me to get them trained by Bhagwan Parashuram.

Pandu: (shocked) Bhagwan Parashuram? But how? He doesn't train anyone right Indra Dev?

Indra: yes but these 5 are not ordinary, they are demigods!

Pandu: I am very happy Indra Dev! But where will they learn??

(Suddenly Surya Dev appears)

Surya: you'll know soon Maharaj Pandu and tomorrow instead of Indra Dev, I'll be taking the 5 to gurukul and you three can come with us to that place for a week.

Pandu: as you say Prabhu!

Indra: (smiles) fine Surya Dev, you only take them there. For now, I'm leaving!!

Surya: wait, I'll accompany you for now.

(Both Surya Dev and Indra Dev disappears)

Pandu, Kunti and Madri were overjoyed that their sons would be learning under Bhagwan Parashuram but sad that they'll have to live without their children for a long time.

On hearing the news of going to gurukul, the Pandavas were excited and very happy but were sad that they'd to live without their parents for a long time.
.
.
.
The next morning, Surya Dev comes and takes the Pandu family into a thick forest which they had never seen.

As they reach the Gurukul, they notice Bhagwan Parashuram teaching a boy who was three to four years elder than Yudhisthir. Kunti immediately recognised the boy by seeing the kundal in his ears and looked at Surya Dev for confirmation. He nodded positively and kunti's happiness knew no bounds.

Kunti: (happily) Arya! Arya! He's the one!!

Pandu: (confused) who's the one priye??

Kunti: (pointing at the boy) ohho Arya, he's our elder son Karn!

Madri: (happy) really jiji??

Kunti: (happy) yes!!

Pandu: (happy) I'm so glad we found him today!!

Soon, Surya Dev goes near Karn and Bhagwan Parashuram. Karn takes the blessings of Surya Dev and goes from there to to give them privacy to talk. Surya Dev talks with Bhagwan Parashuram for a while and then, Bhagwan Parashuram calls the 5 Pandavas and told them that he has accepted them as him students and told them that their training will start after a week. He then called karna and gave him a holiday for a week.

Karna was surprised and a bit shocked by this but, he decided not to think too much about this and started to walk away but someone called him so, he turned to check who it is. It was
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kunti!!

Kunti: Karna!!

Pandu: kaise ho putr??

Madri: it e din kaha the putr?? Humne tumhe dhoondne ka bohot kosish ki par tum mile hi nahi!!

The Pandavas and Karn were totally shocked and confused about what the elders were speaking??

Karna: Mata? Pitashree?

Kunti, Pandu: haa putr!!

Madri: putr Karn, ye mat bhulo ki mein bhi tumhara Mata hoon!!

Karn: (shocked+happy)
a-aap mere parivaar ho??

Pandu: (smiling) ha putr!!

The 6 Pandavas were very shocked by their parents confession but all of them were very happy.

Arjun: (innocently) Mata, ye apka beta hai??

Kunti: (smiles) ha Arjun, ye tum bhaiyon ka jyesht brata hai!!

Then, Kunti tells them the whole story of karna's birth to them. Karna, Yudhisthir and Bheem understood it, Arjun too understood bit by bit but the twins didn't understand anything but were very happy to have another elder brother. Karna also was happy to get united with his family.

The full week, the Pandu family (now including Karna 😁😁) spent time with eachother for a week. Now, Pandu had completely decided that Karna would be his elder son and if anyone ask about where he was till now then, the answer would be he was lost.

The 6 brothers gelled up easily and got bonded very well especially Arjun and Karn.

After a week, Pandu, Kunti and Madri left to Hastinapur and the training of the 6 Pandavas started.
.
.
.
.
Here, the chapter comes to an end.
Do vote, comment and share guys ❤❤
.
.
.
PROMO:
The birth of the fireborns and the bonding between Dwarika and Panchal.
.
.
.
.
Stay home, stay safe and stay happy always 😀😀
.
.
.
With Love,
Krishi Rathore ❤❤