sakha and sakhi's prank

In the previous chapter:
Adwika, Kunti and Madri tease the pandavas.

Present:

Arjun: *whining* yaar Krishi... Why do you always think of stuff like smacks and not meeting my Krishnaa, only for me?

Karn: *whining* and why do you think that always spoiling my romance is something cool?

Krishi: bros, you know what? You both are a bit grumpy from the morning so, I suggest you both to have some patience... Haven't you heard the saying 'sabar ka phal meetha hota hai'. And yes, I have a lot of works so, I'm leaving. *Goes back into eating her chocolate🍫🍫*

*Arjun and Karn eye rolls and then giggles for some unknown reason and go back to thinking about their love*

ON THE FESTIVE DAY:

All the invited guests started arriving. The Pandavas except Karn were a looking a bit gloomy.

Soon, the announcement of the arrival of Panchal and Dwarika families were heard so, the Pandu family went to welcome them. Surprisingly, Duryodhan, Dusshasan and Shakuni were also there.

As soon as Adwika saw them, she went and hugged her fathers, Vasudev and Drupad tightly. Then, her mothers Devaki and Mahima.

Adwi: matashrees, where are my brothers, sister-in-laws and sisters?

Devaki: Krishna and Balram have taken all of them to Yashoda's place to show their other siblings!

Arjun: *pouting* haww... Madhav forgot his Sakha... His Parth... Not fair!

*Karn smacks Arjun's head from the back for his drama*

Arjun: *with hopeful eyes* who all siblings?

Mahima and Devaki: all the siblings except Adwika.

Pandavas: *suspiciously eyeing at their mothers and Adwika* WHO ALL?

Vasudev: to be precise, the five fire princesses, Drishtadyumn, Tejveer, Shikandini and Kritika

On hearing this, the 5 pandavas face lit up like a 1000 volt bulb and their hearts danced with joy. And for sure, they did not miss to give a small glare to their mothers and Adwika.

As they all entered in, the pandavas including Karn went to get ready perfectly to impress their lady love.

In the evening:

The pandavas except Karn were pacing around the festive place eyeing at the door waiting for their beloved's arrival.

Soon, the celebrations had started but, the siblings had not yet arrived, which caused everyone of Panchal, Dwarika and Pandu family worry.

But then, after a while, the sound of drums were heard which indicated the arrival of someone from a royal family. On hearing the sound, everyone had their eyes on the entrance. And there entered our PANCHAL-DWARIKA SIBLINGS.

As they entered, they ignored everyone's gazes and went towards their family. Adwika ran and hugged Draupadi and Krishna to which they reciprocated in the same way.

Devaki: but kids, why are you all coming so late?

Mahima: you all told us you'll come by afternoon and, coming in the evening... what's the matter?

Listening to this, all the Panchal-Dwarika siblings except Drishtadyumn, Tejveer, Balram and Adwika started laughing. Drishtadyumn, Tejveer and Balram glared at Draupadi and Krishna but the duo gave them innocent looks.

Balram: (trying to cover up) n.. nothing Matas, we were just... roaming around and didn't realise how time flew..

Dhrist, Tej: y...yes!

Drau: (innocently) arre bratashrees, why are you lying to Matas.... Matas, they three are lying...

Krish: (innocently) yes Matas, sakhi is right... We got late because of them.

Adwika: and how is that?

Krish, Drau: (smiles cheekily) we'll tell!

Draupadi's pov

We all were roaming around in the fields, enjoying the nature. Then, after some time, Devaki jiji, Valandhara jiji, Shikandini Jiji, Revathi bhabhi, Rukmini bhabhi, Kritika, Karenu and vijaya got tired so, they went back to Yashoda maa's house to rest.

Me, Kanha bhaiyya, dau, brata Tejveer and brata Drishtadyumn were still roaming around the fields. That's when me and sakha (Krishna) saw some women carrying water in some pots. But, the other three had not noticed this and were playing with some stones in their hands. Seeing this situation, a great idea came into mine and sakha's mind so, we took out our caterpillars and broke their pots carrying water and hid behind a big tree, in such a way that the womens group can't see us. As their pots broke, they look around for the culprits and on seeing stones in dau, brata Tejveer and brata Drishtadyumn's hand, they take a stick and start running towards the trio thinking then to be the culprits. At first the trio didn't realise that the womens are coming towards them but, as they noticed mine and sakha's sudden disappearance and the stick in the womens hands, they started running to save themselves.

Me and Sakha were rolling with laughter seeing this. The angry group of women, chased the trio all over the fields with a stick. The trio also got beatings occasionally while running but, fortunately, they didn't get caught by the womens....orelse, they wouldn't have made their way to Hastinapur 😂😂

Pov ends

On hearing this, everyone (Pandu, Dwarika, Panchal family) were laughing except the trio who had been pranked.

Adwika: how I wish, I could be there...

Drau: no problem jiji, we'll do this again some other day when the trio forget about this😂😂

Krishna: exactly!!

On hearing this, everyone laughed even more and the trio frowned but then, seeing everyone happy, they too smiled.

Precap:
Suspense 😆😆

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter 😄😄

Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😃😃

Stay safe, stay healthy 💚💚

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤