INDRAPRASTHA

In the previous chapter:
A lesson to Shakuni!

Today was a big day for the Pandu family. It was Karn's coronation day today. He would officially be announced as the king of Khandavprast and kurukshetra.

Once the coronation was completed, the pandavas, their wifes and parents set off to their land and more than half of Hastinapur's citizens followed them.

As all of them reach the borders, Arjun, Draupadi, Karn, Adwika and Sahadev sense trouble and they ask everyone to stay outside the borders of the kingdom for a while before the place is made safe for all. But, the other members of the Pandu family insisted on going with them.

As the Pandu family enter the territory, a huge dusty wind blew causing everyone to shut their eyes tight. Once they opened their eyes, they saw takshak standing in front of them with his army.

'Why are you humans here on my land?', hissed takshak.

'We are here to establish our kingdom in this place... But don't worry, we will let you all flourish along with us', Karn answered politely.

'No! Get out of my land', takshak yelled in fury.

'Your land? Are you sure about the fact?', asked Adwika and Draupadi.

'Who are you both pretty ladies?', takshak asked eyeing them with lust.

'Your death if you continue staring at us', Draupadi roared angrily.

'Really? Do you think you can kill me?', mocked takshak.

'oh take it from me takshak, she can surely kill you more painfully than us so, stop pissing MY WIFE', Arjun said possessively.

Yet, takshak seemed to be adamant on pissing her. Draupadi got really angry and irritated. She chanted a few mantras and soon, the whole forest created by mayasur's magic caught fire, startling takshak and his army.

'what did you do?', stuttered takshak.

'Told you not to piss her... By the way, assuming that you cannot see, I tell you that your magical forest is on fire by my sister', mocked Adwika.

Soon a war broke out between the Pandu family and takshak's army. Takshak was now truly scared and invoked Indra dev by prayers. Indra dev appeared in front of takshak to help him as once promised to him.

'Now who will face Indra dev?', Pandu asked worried for his sons.

'I will Pitashree', Arjun replied confidently.

'But Arjun-', Karn was interrupted by Arjun amid of his words.

'Trust me bratashree, I will not let you down', Arjun pleaded.

'I trust you Arjun.... Go ahead but be safe and Don't RISK your life', Karn sighed defeated causing Arjun to chuckle.

The fight started between Indra dev and Arjun. Indra dev was doing small attacks to stop his son and not to hurt his son. But, Arjun didn't give up neither did he stop. Then, Indra dev made a pile of rocks fall on him, crushing him beneath them.

'Arya/Arjun/bratashree', yelled the Pandu family in distraught.

Before anyone could react, the rocks scattered all around and Arjun got up from the rocks looking safe and fit though he had a few scratches on his body due to this, he was doing fine. Everyone including Indra dev sighed in relief.

The fight resumes and both of them start getting into an intense fight by invoking powerful astras. Once the fight was getting out of hand, Lord Krishna comes in between and stops the duel between the father and son. Indra dev too' comes down and both Indra dev and Arjun apologize to Krishna for their reckless behaviour and Krishna smiled in response.