The Final Decision

In the previous chapter:
Dusshasan is dead!!

"Daasi Adwika and Daasi Draupadi k...killed him Pitashree", Duryodhan said in agony and anger. Yes, Dusshasan had died due to the dagger stab on his heart.

"DURYODHAN!!", Yelled Draupadi and Adwika angrily.

"How dare you maids to kill my brother?', fumed Duryodhan, eyeing his beloved brother's dead body painfully.

"We are not your maids Duryodhan! Who the heck told you that we are your maids?", Seethed Adwika.

"That... I think you should ask your husbands", Shakuni said with a smirk.

Listening to this, Adwika and Draupadi looked at Karn and Arjun but, the two bow their heads in shame. Thus angers the two warrior princesses to the next level. Their eyes depict the emotions of anger, betrayal, sadness and many more.

"Adwika, Draupadi, now you both are daasis (maids). And, you'll even recieve a punishment for killing one of my sons", Dhritarastra declared.

"Whom are you referring to as daasiya Maharaj Dhritarastra. First feel the dagger which has landed near your foot.... That means a WAR INVITE. Never forget who me and my sisters are, where we are from and what we are capable of doing", scoffed Draupadi.

Then, Draupadi angrily marched towards Shakuni and snatched away the dice he was holding and crumbles it into pieces and threw it into the fire lamp placed nearby. Once it was greeted with fire, it burst with a pop and the dark magic in the dice was consumed by the fire lord- Agni Deva.

"Pitashree... These two women have humiliated you! Put these two in the prison instantly", Duryodhan said.

"Guards!! Put these two women in the prison right now", ordered Dhritarastra.

Listening to this, the two sisters let out a humorless laugh and takes long steps to reach their four other sisters. As the soldiers came near them, Draupadi chanted some prayers and invoked fire around them. The six sisters were now standing completely in the fire. Adwika could stand in too as she was the daughter of the Prithvi Devi, and she had the tolerance to bear the heat of the fire. The others including the pandavas were shocked but, what the princesses did next terrified all of them.

Using their powers, Adwika closed all the entrance and exits of the sabha and Draupadi put the whole sabha into fire. Seeing this everyone starts panicking and ran around the sabha, searching for an open exit. But, the pandavas sat still in their places, watching their respective wifes. The sisters laughed at the choas.

"What's happening? Why are everyone shouting?", Dhritarastra panicked hearing everyone's shouts and cries of horror and fear.

"You fool, because of you and your children, this court is on fire now", Bhishma yelled furiously.

"W.. what? B.. but how?", Dhritarastra stuttered feeling slight fear.

"Because of Rajkumari Draupadi and Rajkumari Adwika", vidur answered his brother curtly.

""What?", Dhritarastra sounded in shock.

"Pitashree... Pitashree... Please help us...", Dhritarastra could hear the painful cries of his children.

A few of them even begged the princesses to stop this but, none of the sisters calmed down and the pandavas didn't help them either. So, the princes and officials cried for their life's and just houled around. Even the water present in the court couldn't suffice the burning fire. It just got more intense whenever they tried to stop the fire. But, finally after a few more begging , pleadings and specially, begging from Maharaj Dhritarastra, the fire had sufficed. Now, the six princesses looked even more beautiful, terrifying and strong.