gurudakshina- 3

As the Arjun capture maharaj Drupad, the 6 Pandavas take him to Guru Dronacharya. Draupadi, Adwika, Shikandini, Drishtadyumn and Tejveer follow them. The kauravas also come there as the Pandavas frees them.

Drona: see Drupad, my students have captured you!!

Nakul: pardon me guru brata Drona. It's not the kauravas who captured Maharaj Drupad but its brata Arjun who captured him and our Gurudev is Bhagwan Parashuram. The kauravas had been captured.

Drupad: please forgive me Mitra (friend). I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have insulted you long ago. Now I regret it.... Please forgive me and be my friend once again...

Drona: (hugs Drupad) it's ok mitra, I forgive you. I'm happy that you realised your mistake.

Ashwathama: now that Maharaj Drupad is defeated, I can have half of Panchal, now I can be a KING.

Drupad becomes sad on hearing it because Panchal is a ancestral land and a powerful kingdom, it is him duty to protect it as a king but now, it's division matter is breaking his heart...

Arjun: no Ashwathama, Panchal won't be divided, you can't divide Panchal.

Ashwathama: (angrily) why?

Arjun: because it's us who have captured Maharaj Drupad not kauravas and according to our Gurudev's order, if we capture Maharaj Drupad then, Panchal can't be divided and we will stick to Gurudev's order.

Listening to this, Ashwathama frowns and goes away from there to the kauravas angrily.

Drupad: mitra, now that we're friends, I request you, your son and the kuru princes stay in Panchal for a few days and accept our hospitality.

Drona: (smiles) ok mitra!

Drupad and all the siblings guide their guests to the palace of Panchal and before they all could move inside, Adwika and Draupadi stops them.

Draupadi: (in a boyish tone) please don't mistake is but who is Rajkumar Karn and Rajkumar Arjun here?

Arjun: (steps forward) I'm Rajkumar Arjun (points at Karn) and he's our jyesht brata (big brother) Rajkumar Karn.

Adwika: (in a boyish tone)
I wanna duel with Rajkumar Karn!

Draupadi: and I wanna duel with Rajkumar Arjun!

Adwika: please don't think it as a revenge fight, it's just a friendly fight with all your strength and power for a very strong reason...

Duryodhan: (arrogantly) why do you both wanna only them, you can duel me, I'm far more powerful than those two.

Adwika: I don't think so as we all saw how powerful you are in the battlefield itself and yes, we both (Draupadi and Adwika) defeated you twice single handedly, don't forget that!

Draupadi: and we wanna duel with someone from whom we can learn something new and aspiring... Rajkumar Arjun, Rajkumar Karn do you accept our proposal?

Arjun, Karn: (smiles) gladly!

The duel starts and all 4 fight with all their might with bows and arrows and after a long time, Arjun defeats Draupadi and Karn defeats Adwika. But, both the brothers were impressed by the sisters fighting skills.

Next, Draupadi and Adwika grab their swords and starts fighting again. This also takes place for a long time but again, Arjun and Karn managed to defeat them.

Arjun, Karn: wow, you both fight really very well, we both are impressed by your fighting skills...

Now, Draupadi and Adwika realise that their faces were still covered and none except their families knew their identities. Both the sisters look at Maharaj Drupad for permission and this time, he nods smilingly.

Adwika: (revealing her face) Rajkumari Adwika!

Drau:(revealing her face)
Rajkumari Draupadi!

Karn: you both were the princesses who fought with us in the war?

Adwika: (smiles) yes, we were!

Draupadi: we both are the students of Maharshi Vasishta and our last gurudakshina task was to impress Rajkumar Arjun, Rajkumar Karn and our brothers and father with our fighting skills!

Arjun: so, you both were the students of Maharshi Vasishta who killed Narasur, Bhojasur, Daithasur and Arkhasur single handedly?

Adwika: yes, I killed Bhojasur and Arkhasur. Draupadi killed Narasur and Daithasur!

Now, everyone move out of the practice room and move inside the palace. Arjun and Karn was also about to go but, Draupadi holds Arjun's hand and Adwika holds Karna's hand. Both the brothers stop and look at the sisters.

Draupadi: (to Arjun) you were the one who was in the forest yesterday and flirting with me right? You introduced yourself as Savyasachi. You are the one right?

Suddenly, Arjun's eyes widen and Karn and Adwika was muffling their laughs.

Arjun: umm...yes! So, you are Krishnaa?

Drau: (smiles) yes!

Karn: you know, from yesterday, this brother of mine is constantly standing in front of a mirror and asking us 'brata am I not handsome?'

Listening to this, Adwika and Draupadi laughs and Arjun was fully red.

Arjun: ....

Draupadi: (goes near Arjun and pulls his cheeks) aww... You don't have to worry so much Rajkumar, I was just joking, you are really handsome 😉😉
(Arjun was red once again)

Adwika: (to Karn) you have that kavach and kundal from birth itself?

Karn: yes!

Adwi: did you have any childhood friend, a girl bestfriend!

Karn: yes, I had! Her name was Adwika- (suddenly realises what she's asking) Adwika? You are that Adwika?

Adwi: yes, I am!

Drau: (teasing) ohh, so he's your childhood best friend about whom you were telling me!

Arjun: haa, brata Karn would also speak about his bestfriend for long hours...

(Now, both Adwika and Karn were flushed)

.
.
.
.
PROMO:
Introductions and new friendships

Hey guys,
I hope you all liked and enjoyed the chapter 😁😁

Don't forget to vote, comment and share...

Stay safe, stay happy 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode❤❤