Adwika's swayamvar??

A week passed after the war and many things were changed like Karn and Adwika were always seen hanging out together. Arjun and Draupadi had become best friends. Yudhisthir and Devika, Bheem and Valandhara, Nakul and Karenumati, Sahadev and Vijaya had become close friends. Drishtadyumn and kritika were also spending a lot of time together...

One evening, Draupadi and Krishna were walking in the garden and saw Adwika and Karn talking freely sitting next to eachother and sharing a light moment.

Draupadi: bratashree, don't you think that Rajkumar Karn and Adwika jiji share a bond beyond friendship??

Krishna: ofcourse Krishnaa, don't you think we should make Mayuri (Adwika) and brata Karn realise it??

Draupadi: that too in our way!!
(Both share a mischievous grin)

The next morning:-
(In the Panchal dining hall)

Everyone had already arrived except Krishna, Draupadi and Adwika. After a while, the three enter the hall and get seated. Krishna sat next to Balram and Draupadi sat between Krishna and Drishtadyumn and Adwika sat between Drishtadyumn and Tejveer.

Once the three got settled, Draupadi and Krishna share a mischievous grin and put their plan into action.

Krishna: dau (elder brother- Balram), brata Tejveer, Drishtadyumn, don't you think it's time we arrange a swayamvar for-

Balram: for??

Draupadi: arre dau, who's the eldest sister after Shikandini Jiji??

Balram: Mayuri!!

Krishna: ofcourse dau, don't you three think so?? (winks)

Bal, Drisht, Tej: Mayuri's swayamvar?ahh...yaa, we should arrange it!! You and drau are right!!

Krish, Drau: (in sinc) as always!!😝😝

Om hearing this, Adwika and Karn both choke on their food and Karn unknowingly gets angry and walks out of the hall leaving everyone confused. Krishna and Draupadi give eachother a secret thumbs up as their plan is working 😆😆

Drupad: fine then, I'll talk about this with Maharaj Vasudev. The swayamvar and marriage dates will be done and fixed at Panchal and the marriage will take place at Dwarika!!

Everyone (Panchal-Dwarika family): okay!!

Then out of nowhere, Duryodhan speaks 😑😑

Duryo: What is the need of conducting a swayamvar Maharaj, I would like to marry Adwika. If she marries me, the bond between Dwarika and Hastinapur will grow thus forming an alley.

Drau: (controlling her anger) rajkumar duryodhan, firstly, you have no right to call a princess in a singular form. She is rajkumari Adwika and we would prefer you to call her so. Secondly, we are talking about a swayamvar and as all knows a swayamvar is a event where a bride chooses her groom not the other way round! And lemme tell you, Panchal and Dwarika conduct swayamvar for their maidens and we don't force a marriage upon the maiden. Thirdly, marriage is not a political deal between 2 kingdoms here. Marriage is the union of 2 souls who walk in the same path together till the end with love, dedication and respect.

Duryo: (arrogantly) and why can't she marry me?

Draupadi and Adwika were getting very angry and were about to burst out their anger on duryodhan any moment. Krishna noticed it and decided to speak up.

Krishna: look brata duryodhan, it's Adwika's decision about whom she wants to marry. If she's willing to marry you, then you can orelse, noone has the right to force her.
(To Adwika)  Adwika! Do you wanna marry duryodhan?

Adwika: (shouts) NO, NOT AT ALL! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN MARRYING HIM!!

Drau: (mutters under her breathe) me as well!!

But Krishna and Drishtadyumn catch Draupadi's words and burst out laughing but, understanding the situation and surrounding, both calm down.

Krish: very well Mayuri, get ready for your swayamvar??

PROMO:
Adwika's revealation!!

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter!! Do comment and share your views on the comments section below!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share ❤❤

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें