it hurts to stay away from you💞

In the previous chapter:
Draupadi feels Adwika's presence around her.

Present:

It was almost afternoon, the pandavas except Karn went out of their hut saying that they're going to tour the city. Yudhistir went towards the temple, Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev went towards the palace in disguise and Arjun went towards the forest where he and draupadi met first (if you guys don't remember then do refer the chapter 'the first meet of ArDi').

In the temple:

Yudhistir went to the Shiv Temple nearby and saw that Devika had already arrived so, he hid behind the huge pillar of the temple and was watching her with a lot of emotions in his eyes. Just then, a pandit came to her.

'Princess Devika, you here?', the Pandit asked.

'Yes Pandit ji, I'm here for the daily pooja. Would you mind leaving me alone for a while now', she said politely.

The Pandit nodded and went from there looking at her sadly. As he was passing near the place where Yudhistir was hiding, he muttered to himself.

'Oh lord, you do good to all people. This child of yours *referring to Devika* is looking very dull and sad from past too many months. Please bless her with the happiness she deserves my lord', he muttered to himself and went away.

Yudhistir heard this and looked at Devika with a painful expression. She had no smile on her face, her eyes showed no expression and she was behaving like a living corpse.

As the Pandit left, she looked around slowly and when she saw noone around, she let her tears out and started crying in front of lord shiva idol.

'Why lord? Why? What wrong have me and my sisters and my family done that you are taking revenge like this? First, you took away our elder sister, who was like a second mother to us. Then, our love and their whole family... what bad did we do that you've snatched away all our happiness from us. Valandhara who always loved to eat food in all situations, now barely eat anything. Karenu and Vijaya who were always cheerful and talkative, now barely speak with anyone unless it's very important and never smiles. And draupadi, she keeps training herself with all different weaponaries especially swords and archery day and night just to forget the pain in her heart. She too doesn't talk much with anyone except the family. And me, you already know... please god, I beg you, please return my family's happiness, my lost sister, love and the pandu family...', she said and cries.

Seeing her like this, Yudhistir felt a lot of pain in his heart, he felt an urge to go near her, hug her and console her but, somehow controlled himself. After spending some more time in the temple, Devika went back and sat in her dhooli and went back to the palace. Seeing this, Yudhistir also went back to their hut with a sad face.

In the palace side:

(Bheem and Valandhara)

Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev sneaked into the palace secretly and in different directions. Bheem went near the waterfall where valandhara often visits when she's sad. As predicted, he found Valandhara sitting there with her legs dipped in water and was just swaying her hands in the water.

Bheem saw her and hid inside the bushes nearby and continued watching her. She was sitting there silently, with no words spoken, with no expressions on her face and eyes, tears flowing silently from her eyes. Bheem also got tears in his eyes, seeing her in that state.

They stayed like that for hours till a soldier came there and bowed in front of valandhara, bringing her out of her trance.

'Sorry to disturb rajkumari, maharani Mahima and maharani Devaki have asked for your and rest of the princesses presence in the royal meeting hall immediately', he said.

'Did Devika jiji, Draupadi return? Where are Karenu, Vijaya, Kritika bhabhi, Rukmini bhabhi, Tara bhabhi and Revati bhabhi?', she asked.

'Rajkumari Devika has returned and went to the meeting hall just now, rajkumari Draupadi has not yet returned, Rajkumari Karenu is playing with the rabbits in the garden, Rajkumari Vijaya is just walking in the garden, the rest of them are already present in the meeting hall Rajkumari', he said, bowed in front of her again and went away.

Valandhara let out a sad sign and went inside the palace, to the meeting room. Bheem looked at the retreating figure of valandhara and once she was out of sight, he also went from there, towards their with a sad and disappointed face.

(Nakul and Karenumati)

Karenumati was sitting in the royal garden and playing with rabbits there. But, one thing that was missing was the smile on her face.

Nakul came there and saw karenu playing with the rabbits and smiled. Then, he noticed a few soldiers walking nearby so, he hid behind a huge tree surrounded by the bushes and continued watching karenu.

As he saw her face, he saw that there was no smile in her face and eyes were reflecting sadness and pain. Nakul's heart pained seeing her in such a situation. He was pulled out of his thoughts by her soft voice.

'You know Mr. Rabbit, everyone are saying that the pandu family is dead! My elder sister is dead! Do you also think the same? No right, nothing can happen to them... nothing can happen to any of them. Adwika jiji won't leave us alone like this and Rajkumar Nakul, he promised me that he'll always stay by my side... he won't break his promise right? My other sisters are also very sad...', karenu was speaking with the rabbits who were nodding at her as if they could understand what she's telling. Before she could continue,  a soldier came and told the same thing he told to Valandhara. Karenumati nodded and went inside the palace immediately.

After she went away,  Nakul came out from the bushes and looked at her direction sadly and went to the rabbits and carassed their heads for a while and then went back home with a sad and disheartened face.

(Sahadev and Vijaya)

Vijaya was walking in the garden silently, her face showing sadness clearly. Sahadev came there and started cutting the grass and bushes like a gardener and silently watching her.

Vijaya was just walking in the garden with no words, no expressions and tears flowing through her eyes. Hours passed, Vijaya was walking around,  trying to enjoy the view of nature and forget the pain in her heart. Sahadev was watching her every action with tearfilled eyes.

Just then, a soldier came and delivered her the same message which he had said to Valandhara and Karenumati earlier. She just nodded and walked back to the palace after wiping her tears.

After she went, Sahadev also went from there to their home. His face was filled with tears and sadness.

PROMO:
Arjun and Draupadi's side!!
A shocking decision by the parents...

Hey guys!!

How was the chapter?

Excited for the next one?

Do vote!

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤