The wrath of warrior princesses

In the previous chapter:
An invitation!!

The next day, Adwika and Draupadi had covered more than half a way to Hastinapur and were really exciting to meet their sisters and the pandavas.

*In Hastinapur*

The dyut sabha was set up and women except the daasis were prohibited to enter into the hall. As Karn do not play dyut at any cost, Yudhistir was sent on behalf of him. Seeing this, Shakuni and the Kauravas smirked. Later, after a few rules, the game of dice had begun.

*In the ladies chamber*

Devika, Valandhara, Karenumati and Vijaya along with Bhanumati were seated and the daasis were giving them updates about the game. Till now, everything was alright ad both won or lost some gold or land.

*Two hours later*

By now, Yudhistir had lost everything including Indraprastha. He was about to quit but Duryodhan and Shakuni manipulated him to continue by staking humans. Yudhistir agreed.

After a few rounds, Yudhistir had lost all his brothers, himself, his wife and her sisters. A daasi who witnessed all these ran to the chamber where the ladies were seated. She told the ladies everything that happened in that room and also informed them that four kauravas were coming here to escort the princesses to the hall.

Listening to this, the four princesses were broken and fell on their knees crying. Bhanumati felt very bad for them.

As soon as she completes, the door bursts open indicating the arrival of four kauravas. The four of them dragged the sisters to the hall in a very animalistic way. They were pulled into the hall by their hairs. The princesses protested, cried, begged and pleaded to stop this but none did. The pandavas looked down, not able to witness the cruel scene and bowed down their heads in shame and disgust for themselves.

The four princesses had lost all the hopes that their husband or other pandavas or the elders would help them. They were in a helpless situation. Their only and last ray if hope was their two warrior sisters. They prayed to god to send their sisters here soon.

Karn/ Arjun's POV

Adwika - Draupadi please forgive us... We are not able to save your sisters. Only you both can save them now... Everything is in your hands... We're tied. Please come soon and stop this big injustice. Come soon...

POV ENDS

On the other side, Adwika and Draupadi had reached the city of Hastinapur and were moving towards the royal palace. They hear some people gossiping about the dyut sabha and the events which were happening in the dyut sabha. Listening to this, both their heart beats quickened and their breathes become shallow. They quickly rush towards the palace, not wasting a single moment.

*In the sabha*

All the people in the sabha were laughing at the four princesses except the elders, pandavas and a few good people.

'Dusshasan! Strip these four from their clothes one by one', Duryodhan commanded and Dusshasan nodded with a grin. All were shocked by Duryodhan's order.

'DURYODHAN', the pandavas yelled angrily.

'Servents! Don't you know it is adharm to speak against your owner?', Shakuni taunted in a honey coated voice. The pandavas clenched their fists tightly in anger and helplessness and looked down.

The four princesses were crying and continuously begging for help but none stepped up. Now their only hope was their other two warrior sisters. Dusshasan grinned at the princesses and slowly held the back of Vijaya's pallu and was about to pull it but, suddenly, a dagger cut his hand in which he was holding Vijaya's pallu and another dagger pierced his heart. Everyone were traumatized by the incident so, none spoke up. The princesses immediately ran and hugged the two two people standing at the entrance of the sabha. Now, everyone got back their senses and stared at the entrance including the pandavas. There stood Adwika and Draupadi with a killer angry face.

'What happened? Why did Dusshasan suddenly scream in pain?', asked Dhritarastra worriedly.

'Daasi Adwika and Daasi Draupadi k...killed him Pitashree', Duryodhan said in agony and anger. Yes, Dusshasan had died due to the dagger stab on his heart.

PROMO:
Adwika and Draupadi's outburst!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️