ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR

In the previous chapter:
The grand marriage of the pandavas!!

Finally, it was time for bidaai. Everyone in Panchal and Dwarika family were sad to send their princesses away.

'take care of all our 6 daughters pandavo, never hurt them', Drupad, Mahima, Vasudev, Devaki and Rohini said to the six Pandavas.

'yes we will, until our last breathe', the pandavas said truthfully.

'take good care of our sisters, never hurt them pandavo, if we see a single drop of tear in their eyes, then noone can can the six of you', the brothers warned the pandavas and then turned to their sisters. 'don't forget us darlings and keep visiting us frequently... We'll miss you. And if, your husband trouble you or hurt you, don't forget you have four brothers to save you! Take care of yourselves and eachother'.

'congradulations on your new journey sweethearts, take care of eachother and your husbands. Never change and ya, we will miss you all a lot so, keep visiting us frequently and make us maami soon', Rukmini, Revati, Tara Kritika and Shikandini said.

After a long emotinal good bye, they started their journey towards Hastinapur.

After travelling for a day, they finally reach Hastinapur and the citizens do a grand welcome to the newly married couples and Gandhari does their Aarti at the palace and once they complete the rituals, the princesses are led to their respective husband's room.

*In Arjun and Draupadi's chamber*

Draupadi was sitting on a swing at the room's balcony and looking at the scenery. Just then, Arjun entered the room and went and sat beside her. She kept her head on her shoulder and he wrapped his hand around her waist protectively.

'How are you feeling love?', asked Arjun, looking at her lovingly.

'about what?', asked Draupadi.

'everything! Our marriage, You leaving your home, Hastinapur, our family, me,our room, everything', Arjun said and she smiled.

'well I feel very happy about our marriage, you and our family... Yeah, I'm a bit sad about leaving my other family but, I'll not be sad about that because, I can visit them whenever I wish to and I got another family from my husband, who are as loving as my family... And about Hastinapur, to be honest, I'm getting both bad vibes and good vibes so, I'm still confused about how I feel about here and coming to our room, it's quite royal yet simple, I loved it', Draupadi said with a smile.

'what bad vibes are you getting Jaan?', Arjun asked, looking concerned.

'I was talking about mamashree Shakuni and kauravas', Draupadi admitted and Arjun nodded in understanding.

'don't worry about that and waste your precious time Jaan, just ignore them', Arjun said and Draupadi nodded.

'you are right Arya', Draupadi said. Arjun nodded with a smile but then, he remembered what she called him as and grinned.

'what did you just say priye?', Arjun asked her.

'that you are right...', Draupadi said getting confused.

'not that... What did you say after that? Or can I say what did you call me as?', Arjun teased her. First, she looked totally confused but then, remembering what she had said, she blushed crimson red and Arjun chuckled at her cute shyness.

'n... nothing', Draupadi stuttered being shy.

'please na jaan... Only once, Please call me that...', Arjun asked her lovingly.

'Arya', Draupadi whispered.

'once more pls', Arjun asked.

'Arya'

'once more pls'

'Arya'

'once more pls'

'Arya'

'once more pls'

'Arya'

'once last time pls'

'Arya'

'once more pls'

'Parth... Stop it', Draupadi yelled, causing Arjun to come out of his dream land. He looked at her face, which was now completely looking like a tomato. He chuckled and kissed her already red cheeks and forehead lovingly.

'listening to that from you feels so good priye... I love you', Arjun confessed.

'I love you too Arya', Draupadi replied shyly and hugged him, burying her face in his chest being shy.

(That's it my pyare readers, now let's give the couple some much needed privacy and go check on the other couple 🤭😉)

*In Karn and Adwika's room*

Karn entered the room and he looked around the room for Adwika did not find her. He was about to go outside to check for her but then, he noticed her standing in the balcony of their room, enjoying the scenery with a peaceful smile on her face. Karn smiled in relief seeing her and moved towards her and back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder. Adwika smiled recognising the touch.

'I missed you so much priye', Karn exclaimed and Adwika smiled.

'but I was with you itself', Adwika said.

'no you weren't... You would always be with our pyari sisters or would be advising my mad brothers all the time... You ignored me the whole time... Bechara me', Karn cried dramatically and Adwika shook her head in disbelief.

'says the one who would always interrupt my talks and drag me away from there saying, "can I borrow my wife for a moment guys" and not let me go for a long time', Adwika exclaimed and both burst into laughter.

'haha, that was so much fun', Karn said.

'yeah, indeed it was... At once Drau got so much pissed off by you that she told you "no, you can't borrow her for a moment from now on, until my marriage", and dragged me away from there', chuckled Adwika.

'ahh yaa, lady version of Arjun in attitude and possessiveness', Karn said with a crying face, remembering his future days. Adwika giggled at his reaction.

'what are you thinking about Karn?', Adwika asked.

'just thinking how she will steal you from me from now on... Promise me you'll always give me only the first preference', Karn asked with a serious face.

'well... I just can't promise you this Arya', Adwika winked and went back inside their room.

'poor me and Arjun', Karn muttered to himself and went inside the room for Adwika.

(Well, that's it guys, give them some privacy 🤭😉)

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें