Forgiveness?

In the previous chapter:
The vicious dyut sabha!!

The six sisters left the dyut sabha hall taking powerful steps without turning back. They got on the back of the horses and made their way to Dwarika. As soon as they reached, Devika-Valandhara, Karenumati-Vijaya and Adwika-Draupadi locked themselves in their rooms and refused to come out of their rooms despite every family members pleadings.

Balram kept banging on the doors along with Devaki, Rohini and Vasudev. After a lot of pleadings and convincing, Devika, Valandhara, Karenumati and Vijaya came out of their rooms and hugged their parents and brother tightly and cried in their embrace. Once they were calm once again, the sisters narrated the whole dyut sabha situation to their family and this angered everyone. Vasudev immediately wrote a letter to Maharaj Drupad and asked him to reach Dwarika along with the whole family as soon as possible. Balram sent a letter informing Krishna to return back to the capital immediately as he knew nobody except Krishna can bring Draupadi and Adwika outside the room.

*Meanwhile in Hastinapur*

The pandavas especially Karn and Arjun looked very dangerous and angry. Arjun took a sheild lying nearby and put off all the lamps in the sabha, making the hall go dark.

"Mark my words Maharaj Dhritarastra, We pandavas will make your life drown in darkness forever, just like this dyut sabha right now. We will kill all these 100 sons of yours and make you feel helpless, just like we were today. I promise you this!", Arjun roared angrily.

"Yes! After 13 years, we will return! And that time, you and your sons will face our wrath and only wrath. We will meet again and that time war will happen", Karn said in a  dangerously low tone.

"MAHABHARAT WILL HAPPEN", Karn and Arjun said together and the six of the brothers walked out of there and searched for their respective wifes but were sad and guilty seeing them gone. They wondered where they have went and after some thinking, they concluded that the sisters are in Dwarika and made their way towards Dwarika.

*The next morning*

There was dead silence in Dwarika palace. The visitors and court were dismissed for a few days. Panchal family just reached Dwarika this morning and they were filled in with all the happenings in Hastinapur. They too looked furious about pandavas and Hastinapur,  and also worried about Adwika and Draupadi. After a while, Krishna arrived too.

"Kanha!", Everyone sighed in relief seeing him.

Before krishna could speak, the Pandavas entered in and when they noticed all the family members, they moved towards them. As Yudhistir saw Devika, Bheem saw Valandhara, Nakul saw Karenumati and Sahadev saw Vijaya, they were about to move towards them but their brothers including krishna and their fathers stopped the four pandavas with an angry glare. Karn and Arjun noticed the absence of their respective wifes and got worried.

"Where is Adwika?", Asked Karn in panic.

"And Draupadi?", Arjun added.

"Due to the six of you, our sisters have locked themselves in their rooms. Are you happy now?", Tejveer snarled.

"And if anything happens to them, mind me, that'll be the last day on earth for you pandavas", threatened Balram.

"Leave these people dau and bhaiyya, we can see them later too. Now that kanha bhaiyya is here, we should try to bring Adwi and Drau out if their rooms", dhrishtadyumn stated.

"He's right bhaiyya. Let me go and console both of them and yeah, noone should come up there until I say", Krishna said.

"Madhav-", Arjun was about to say something but was cut off by Krishna.

"I am not in a mood to listen to anything Rajkumar Arjun!", Krishna exclaimed angrily.

Everyone were shocked on hearing Krishna's tone and words. One, they had never seen Krishna being this angry before. Two, Krishna always called Arjun Parth, not Rajkumar Arjun.

"Please forgive us Madhav", the Pandavas said in unison.

"Forgive? For what reason? For hurting my sisters? For not standing up for them when they needed you the most? For staying silent where you shouldn't have been? For thinking that you have the right to put my sister's on stake? For not protecting them? For what reason should I forgive you? Tell me", Krishna yelled angrily. Noone dared to speak in middle as Krishna's anger was the exact opposite of his lovely side.

"Madhav-", Karn and Arjun were about to tell something but Krishna held his hand in the middle of the three of them indicating them to keep quiet.

"My forgiveness would be earned after all my sisters forgive all of you", Krishna said in a tone of finality and marched upstairs towards Adwika and Draupadi's shared chambers.

In no time, Krishna reached their chambers and the doors of the chamber open automatically in his presence revealing the sad and angry faces of his two dear sakhis. Their room was completely dark. Seeing this, Krishna's heart clenched and he immediately hugs both his sisters and consoles them. The two starts crying in his embrace and lets out all their pain. Once they were stable, Krishna lightens the room and looks at his two sisters again.

"We failed you bhaiyya", Adwika and Draupadi looked down in sadness and guilt.

"No, you didn't. This is not your fault sakhis. In fact, you all proved the world how strong you are and proved that.no women are weak. You didn't let them destroy your self esteem and protected yourself and the other sisters very well. I am proud of you both", he lifts their chin up and explains with a smile. The two.sisters remained quite and after a while of thinking, they smiled and nodded.

"Now about forgiveness... Would you forgive all of them", Krishna asked softly.

"We don't think we should do that", Adwika and Draupadi said, " But what do you think bhaiyya... What should we do?", They asked.

"If you ask my opinion, I suggest that you forgive them... Forgive all of them including Duryodhan", Krishna said.

"What?", The sisters looked shocked.

"Yes! Your forgiveness would be the first step to their destruction. Bad people like Kauravas would be cleaned from mother earth and good ones like the Pandavas would also learn the other side of Dharm and rajneethi. Your forgiveness can change many things", Krishna explained. The two sisters looked at Krishna and then and eachother.

Both of them took a long deep breath and spoke, "WE FORGIVE THEM".

All three of them smiled and went towards the hall where everyone were waiting for them. Karn and Arjun released a sign of relief on seeing their respective wifes safe and unharmed. The whole Panchal- Dwarika family hugged them in relief.

Once the families finished hugging, Adwika and Draupadi turned towards the other four sisters and asked them "Do you forgive them?".

"Yes, we do. Kanha Bhaiyya spoke to us of it and we think he was right!", The sisters said, Adwika and Draupadi nodded with a smile.

They turned around and noticed the absence of the Pandavas, their brothers and even their fathers.

"Where did they go now?", Draupadi asked in suspicion.

PROMO:
The missing royal men!!

Hey guys,

Sorry for the very late update but, from now on, it's goona be regular updates!!!

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Where do you think the royal men are?

Are they in any danger?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें