Family time!

In the previous chapter:
The big forgiveness!

As the ladies finished consoling and explaining, they noticed that all the royal men were missing. They were nowhere at sight. Before they could wonder where they are, they saw Rajmatha Kunti and Madri entering the hall.

Kunti and Madri came inside the great hall and immediately embraced their six daughter in laws and started crying.

"We are sorry my dear daughters... Please Forgive us for what happened to you at Hastinapur. We're very sorry from our sons side and also for not being there for you...", Kunti and Madri pleaded.

"We'll surely make sure that the Kauravas pay hard for every bit of humiliation you faced because of them. We also tell you not to forgive our sons that easily too, they need to learn their lesson... But please don't distance yourselves from all of us", they cried.

"No mata, please don't cry. It is not your fault that we faced all this. You have no reason to apologise mata. It was destiny's play." Said Adwika.

"Yes mata, Adwika jiji is absolutely right... And we forgive everyone present there, including the Kauravas... Because that is the stepping stone towards establishment of truth, virtue and humanity on Earth." Draupadi added. Kunti and Madri nodded with a small smile, understanding what the sisters meant.

"By the way mata, where is Pitashree Pandu?" Draupadi asked in confusion.

"Aree... A while back, ge was just coming with us here, where did he disappear now?" Madri said in confusion.

"Ha, Madri is right, he was with us just a while back, huffing like an angry bull. But where did he go now?", Kunti added.

While all the royal ladies were wondering about where the men were, they heard a loud "THUDDD". The warrior princesses eyes widen on listening to the sound. It was the sound of a big mace hitting someone.

Draupadi was about to run to the place where she heard the voice from. Adwika's eyes widen noticing Draupadi's actions and seeing through her thoughts. She immediately held Draupadi's wrist tightly yet gently and gestured her not to run. Draupadi understood her elder sister's action and immediately stopped and muttered a 'sorry' to which Adwika smiled shaking her head. Noone actually noticed this small gesture as they were already worried about the mens disappearance.

Adwika and Draupadi started walking towards the fight arena and the other ladies followed them. As they went closer to the arena, they could hear more 'THUDDS' and 'BOOMS'.

As the ladies reached the fight arena, they gasped at the sight in front of them. All the royal men were busy hitting the Pandavas with big maces.

"Bratashrees... Pitashrees... What are you all doing?" Draupadi and Adwika yelled in shock. The other four sisters were deeply shocked that they couldn't analyse what's happening around them.

"Giving them the punishment which they desire!" Exclaimed the men furiously.

"But-", the sisters were about to speak something but, were cut off by Tejveer and Balram.

"Drau, Adwi, don't try to stop us this time. They deserve it and we'll make sure they have it", Tejveer said in fury.

"Yes, don't stop us today. You have our swear", Balram ordered. The two sisters knew it was of no use arguing further and sighed.

This was the key. Noone tried to stop the men and the men continued their work. All this while, Arjun was looking into Draupadi's eyes, conveying many untold messages and Karn was looking into Adwika's eyes.

After a while, Adwika and Draupadi started feeling very dizzy due to their surroundings and were about to lose their balance. Noone noticed this as they all busy at the scene in front of their eyes. However, Arjun and Karn, whose eyes never left Adwika and Draupadi respectively, did not fail to notice this.

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें