THE NEWBORNS

In the previous chapter:
The start of vanvaas!

Nine months passed in a jiffy. Adwika was delivering her baby today. Her painful shouts were heard from inside the hut. Karn was tensed and worried hearing Adwika's shouts whereas his other brothers were trying to console him. The five sisters of Adwika were inside the hut, helping the vaidya ji.

After what seemed like an eternity, a baby's cries were heard along with Adwika's. A few moments later, Draupadi walked outside with a baby wrapped in soft clothes, with a huge smile on her face.

"Congratulations bratashree...  It's a healthy boy. And Adwika jiji is also fine... She's taking rest." Draupadi informed, handing over the baby to Karn.

"Thank you behena (little sister)... Now you too go and take some rest. You have also been fretting out, just like me, right from morning." Karn said.

"I will" Draupadi said with a smile.

All the brothers took turns meeting the baby and later, Arjun took Draupadi back to their hut so that she can take some rest. She was in her 9th month of pregnancy and would be delivering their baby anytime soon.

A week later,

Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev had went to the forest to collect some wood and water. Karn, Yudhistir and Bheem were sharpening everyone's weapons near the huts and the six sisters were gossiping with eachother and playing with the children.

Suddenly, Draupadi starts feeling uncomfortable and extreme pain in her lower abdomen. She cries aloud due to the pain. The sisters immediately understood that her water broke. They immediately ushered the kids outside towards Karn, Bheem and Yudhistir.

Adwika and Vijaya stayed back with Draupadi. Valandhara went to inform the men about it.

"Arya... Arya..." Valandhara called Bheem.

"Yes priye... Why is behana Draupadi crying?" Bheem asked immediately.

"Arya... Drau's water broke and she's in labour. Can any of you please get h and bring Arjun and vaidya ji soon?" Valandhara asked immediately.

"Yes behana, me and Bheem will go search for Arjun. Yudhistir will go and bring vaidya ji..." Karn said and the three brothers immediately rushed in different directions. Valandhara then went to check on the kids.

Karenumati and Devika were preparing hot water and other things required for the process. After preparing everything, they rushed back to the hut. After a while, Valandhara made the kids sleep and joined the sisters.

Within 5 minutes, Yudhistir brings the nearby vaidhya jii, who had helped them in Adwika's delivery. A few more minutes later, Karn and Bheem were back with a panicking Arjun and the other two brothers.

Arjun had unshred tears in his eyes on listening to his shona's (Draupadi) painful shouts. Karn and his other brothers hugged him, in order to console him but nothing was helping.

After a few hours, they heard a baby's cries along with Draupadi's. Arjun breathed in relief for a minute before, again worrying about Draupadi.

A few minutes later, Adwika walked outside with a baby wrapped in soft clothes.

"Congratulations Arjun... It's a baby girl, just like you always wanted!" Adwika said, passing him the baby with a bright smile. Arjun smiled with tears, taking the baby in his arms and kissing her forehead.

"Bhabhi, how is Draupadi?" Arjun asked immediately.

"She's fine too. Right now, she's resting as all her energy had been drained out in child birth... Come, you can meet her now." Adwika said with a smile.

Arjun immediately went inside to meet Draupadi. She was sleeping die to tiredness so, he just kissed her forehead.

"Your really a fighter my Queen. I love you!" Arjun whispered in Draupadi's ears and walked out with his little princess.

Everyone took turns to hold the baby and were cooing at the baby.

After a few hours, Draupadi regained her consciousness. Everyone met her and went back to their huts. She took their baby girl from Arjun and kissed the baby.

"Decided a name for her?" Draupadi asked with a smile, knowing that her husband already had a.name ready for their baby girl.

"Yes... How about we name her... Aadhya?" Arjun asked.

"Perfect!" Draupadi grinned.

"Thank you Drau... For this wonderful gift... She's so precious, just like you." Arjun hugged Draupadi and she just smiled, relaxing in Arjun's protective embrace.

Hey guys,

My apologies for a super late update...

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️