adwika and karn in love?

Previous chapter:
Krishna and Draupadi doubts that Adwika is in love and devise a plan to make Adwika let out the thruth.

Present:
Drupad: putri, do you treat me as your pitashree?

Adwika: ofcourse pitashree!

Drupad: then putri, before your swayamvar, I would like to ask you some questions.

Adwika: what questions pitashree?

Drupad: some questions related to you putri... Just answer them truthfully.

Adwika: okay pitashree!

Drupad: are you ready for your swayamvar?

Adwika: no!

Drupad: do you love someone?

Adwika: yes!

Drupad: do you wanna marry him?

Adwika: yes!

Drupad: is he a Rajkumar?

Adwika: yes!

Drupad: do you trust him?

Adwika: yes, more than myself!

Drupad: are you sure you'll be happy with him for the rest of your life and won't regret this decision?

Adwika: yes pitashree, I'm sure I'll be happy with him and will never regret the decision of marrying him!

Drupad: does he love you in the same way?

Adwika: yes pitashree!

Drupad: but who is he? Which kingdom does he belong to?

Drau and Krish: Rajkumar Karn, the Rajkumar of Hastinapur! Are we right! Or are we right?

Adwika nods a yes and starts to blush heavily. Draupadi and Krishna grins as their plan worked.

Drupad: okay then, I'll talk to Maharaj Vasudev, and Maharaj Pandu about this!

Adwika: thank you so much pitashree (hugs him)

Drupad: (teasingly) so you love him?

Adwika: pitashree... You are also teasing me??

Drupad: no no putri, just asking (chuckles)

Drau: oh Govind bhaiya, we had planned to make them realise their feelings but here jiji shocked us by telling that they're already
'IN LOVE'

Krish: yes Krishnaa, both are really very fast...

On listening to this, everyone except kauravas, Ashwathama and the angry Adwika starts to laugh.

Karn who entered just now was attacked by the over excited Arjun. Karn was confused about what's going on but then, the pandavas filled him the news and he too was very happy.

Arjun: jyesht!! This is not fair. You used to share every matter, every secret with me but now, you hadn't even told me that you are in 'Love'

Krishna, Draupadi: you too Mayuri/ jiji... We thought were three people one soul with no secrets between us!!

Adwika: we thought of sharing the news with you guys very soon, on the right time... But you all inturn surprised us by telling about my swayamvar!

Drau, Krish: (in unison) arre Mayuri!! How can you tell this?? How could you not possibly think that the masters of this plan are we both! (Giggles)

Adwika: oho... I won't leave you both today!!

Adwika gets up from her seat and starts moving towards Krishna and Draupadi. But they too realise what Adwika is upto and gets up from their respective seats and starts running. Adwika chases them and in no time, the three of them run out of the hall.

Soon, the news reach Dwarika and Hastinapur families and both the families arrive at Panchal.

All the elders had willingly and happily accepted their love and were very happy about the decision of Adwika and Karn.

Shakuni and Dritharastra didn't like it at all because they wanted duryodhan to marry her as she was the daughter of godess pritvi.

PROMO:
The wedding of Karn and Adwika!!

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter! Do tell your your views on the chapter through the comments in the comments section below!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें