PAYBACK TO SHAKUNI!!

In the previous chapter:
Shakuni's devious plan to kill Adwika and Draupadi! Adwika and Draupadi save themselves!!

Shakuni was sipping some fine wine in his chamber, smirking victoriously at his so called plan. At the same time, some guards brought his a parcel and a letter for him from an unknown person. Shakuni opened the parcel hastily, confused about what was in there and who had sent it. As soon as he opened the parcel, he was shocked and dead scared. He immediately closed that box and ordered the guards to throw the box somewhere far away and not tell anyone about it. The guards nodded and left from his chamber.

Once the guards left, Shakuni opened the letter, to read it.

Gandhar Raj,

If you still feel that we both are weak and try to irritate us with such stupid plans again, then mind our words, the next head to be cut by our swords is 'YOU'.

THIS IS NOT AN EMPTY THREAT, THIS IS A SERIOUS WARNING FOR YOU!

Regards,
Your known enemy

Shakuni closes the letter shakily, completely scared due to the letter. This letter just gave him the confirmation that the two girls are not ordinary but, are seriously fire.

*In the pandavas common room*

The pandavas and their wifes were sitting beside eachother, talking and spending time with each other. They were casually relaxing and chilling.

'Jiji, don't you think we need to give a payback to that Gandhar Raj?', Draupadi asked Adwika smiling mischievously.

'ofcourse Drau, that's a good idea and, we haven't pranked anyone lately so, this is gonna be perfect', Adwika grinned.

'What are you both talking about?', Arjun and Karn asked the sisters, looking at them suspiciously because, they knew "Adwika and Draupadi together+ their strange sneaky behaviour= a big thunderstorm!!".

'Wanna know?', Adwika and Draupadi asked smiling innocently. The duo nodded a yes and the girls chuckled at the two brothers. Meanwhile, the other couples looked confused.

'We were planning to give Gandhar Raj a payback', Adwika admitted.

'you know, we sisters never disappoint our enemies... We surely give them a payback to their deeds... So, how can we miss out this one?', Draupadi added.

'So, anyone else who's with us in this?', the sisters duo asked proudly.

'we!!!', their sisters, Nakul, Sahadev and Bheem yelled excitedly.

'What about you three?', Adwika asked, looking at Karn, Yudhistir and Arjun.

'umm...', Karn and Arjun acted like they were thinking about this, gaining a hard glare from Adwika and Draupadi, and a bored gaze from the others except Yudhistir.

'Relax guys, we were just playing around! The idea seems fun and anyways, we're always in for pranks. That too, this one is on mamashree Shakuni... How can we possibly say no to this', Karn and Arjun exclaimed dramatically. Everyone chuckled except Yudhistir.

'but, isn't it adharm?', Yudhistir asked.

'No brata Yudhistir, lemme explain!', Draupadi chimed and Yudhistir nodded.

'Who is a sinner brata Yudhistir?', asked Draupadi.

'Sinner is the one who does something wrong, who supports the wrong things and wrong people, and who keeps silent when something wrong is happening under their eye', Yudhistir answered frankly.

'okay... Is punishing a sinner for his sin, a sin?', asked Draupadi.

'No, absolutely not!', Yudhistir answered.

'We can punish a sinner for his sin, right bratashree?', Draupadi asked again.

'Absolutely yes behan', said Yudhistir.

'What did Gandhar Raj do this morning?', she questioned.

'He tried to kill you and bhabhi shree Adwika', answered Yudhistir.

'Is it a sin?', Draupadi asked innocently, while the rest except Yudhistir, fought back their giggles after knowing what she's trying to do.

'yes!!', Yudhistir answered.

'We should punish a sinner, right bratashree?', Draupadi asked trying to put on a more innocent look.

'yes, absolutely we should!', Yudhistir exclaimed in a flow , Draupadi and Adwika hified with a huge grin on their faces.

'You got your answer brata shree!', Draupadi exclaimed and that's when Yudhistir realised what he had said. Nonetheless, he smiled seeing the others happy with his decision.

'There is no doubt that priye and Adwika bhabhi are Madhav's soul sisters', Arjun sighed.

'yeah true... Don't know what's going on in their mysterious heads... U
I just hope they don't try it out on me...', Karn muttered under his breath  but, was audible to everyone.

'add me in too jyesht', Arjun said and the two sisters glared at Karn and Arjun, causing them to gulp down in fear, while the rest of them laughed at the brothers expenses.

'Done criticizing me, my sister and my brother?', Adwika huffed at Karn and Arjun.

'Priye... We were not criticizing any of you... We were just... Praising the three of you', Karn stuttered.

'yea..yeah! Absolutely bhabhi shree, bratashree is right', Arjun added.

'ugh... Well I and Drau will deal with you both later, right now, we are into something more important', Adwika declared and Draupadi nodded in agreement.

'what is the plan bhabhi shrees?', asked Nakul excitedly.

'Hallucination portion', the duo exclaimed, smiling devilishly.

PROMO:
Shakuni has gone mad!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️