THE PANDAVAS REVEAL!!!

In the previous chapter:
The pandavas win their respective lady Love's Swayamvar!!

As the Swayamvar gets over, the couples seek blessings of Maharaj Vasudev- Maharani Devaki and Maharaj Drupad- Maharani Mahima and all their other elder siblings.

'Maharaj, before the marriage, we wish that the princesses meet our family once... So can we please take them along to our family... We'll bring them back by Eve', the pandavas requested.

'you surely can gentlemen. But, we ourselves will come there to take the princesses back and also to welcome your family', Maharaj Drupad and Vasudev said in unison.

'okay Maharaj', agreed the pandavas.

Before they could move out, a angry instigating voice echoes in the hall.

'This is a insult to all the kings and crown princes present here Maharaj Drupad and Maharaj Vasudev. You are insulting all the kings and crown princes present here by marrying the fire princesses with some ordinary brahmins... These maidens were made for the kings and crown princes but now, these ordinary brahmins are taking them away... Oh mighty kings and princes, we should kill these 6 brahmins and put the six maidens into fire', Shakuni shouted in a instigating voice.

'yes... Yes... He's right', the kings and princes shouted in approval.

Listening to him, the pandavas, Panchal and Dwarika family fumed in anger. Shakuni smirked thinking that the disguised pandavas would not be alive now but, his smirk faded as soon as Draupadi shouted.

'stop this chaos everyone. And Gandhar Raj Shakuni, if you weren't our guest, I would have slit your tounge and pierce your heart with my sword by now. Who said you that we are made for the kings and princes? Noone right! Then just shut your unwanted mouth. We sisters are not things that you decide our future and coming to the killing point, then I challenge you all, you won't even be able to harm a single hair on them. And about putting us back into fire, first thing, you won't even be able to touch us and second, if you do too, fire won't cause us any harm as we are the daughters of Agni dev too', Draupadi said with a smirk.

The pandavas looked at each other and then looked at Krishna. He nodded his head as if he understood what they were thinking. The pandavas looked at each other once again and smiled in understanding and stood on front of the kings and princes.

'you all are so curious to know about our identity, as if your whole life depends on it... So, we brothers have decided to bless you all with our original identities', said Karn sarcastically.

'well brathashree (elder brother), as you the eldest among us 6, you only start', Arjun smirked.

'okay anuj (small brother). So, I am Rajkumar Karn... The elder son of Maharaj Pandu and Maharani Kunti and Madri', Karn said with a constant smirk on his face.

'I am Rajkumar Yudhistir. The second son of Maharaj Pandu and Maharani Kunti and Madri', said Yudhistir with a pleasant smile.

'I am Rajkumar Bheem. The third son of Maharaj Pandu and Maharani Kunti and Madri', said Bheem, giving a bored look to Shakuni and Duryodhan.

'I am Rajkumar Arjun. The fourth son of Maharaj Pandu and Maharani Kunti and Madri', Arjun said with a smirk.

'I am Rajkumar Nakul. The fifth son of Maharaj Pandu and Maharani Kunti and Madri', said Nakul with a teasing smile.

'I am Rajkumar Sahadev. The sixth and last son of Maharaj Pandu and Maharani Kunti and Madri', said Sahadev.

Everyone in the Swayamvar' hall were shocked listening to them except the pandavas and the Panchal- Dwarika siblings. After a little more chaos and confusions, the matter was sorted and the news of the Pandu family being alive started to spread wildly. The kauravas and Shakuni went back to Hastinapur, feeling very angry.

As the fire princesses and pandavas reach the place where the Pandu family lived, the fire princesses eyes teared up seeing Adwika after so long, same with Adwika. Adwika ran to them and started hugging all the sisters one by one, they too hugged her back happily. Finally, Adwika was about to hug Draupadi but she stepped back.

'it is a great pleasure meeting you yuvrani', Draupadi greeted formally, as if she's talking to a stranger. Every one were shocked listening to her tone and Adwika was hurt and also very guilty, knowing the reason why Draupadi is speaking like that.

'Drau... What are you saying? She's your elder sister na', Arjun tried malofying her, knowing why she's behaving like that.

'sister? Where is my sister? My sister Adwika always shares her every secret, every feeling amd every move with me... There are no secrets between us... I don't know the person who is standing in front of me... She is NOT my sister Adwika dii', Draupadi yelled in tears.

'drau... I'm really sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you all', Adwika sadly sighed.

'yeah yeah... And I believe it!! Faking your death, living somewhere for months in hiding, keeping secrets from me and Khana bhaiyya, making everyone sad didn't hurt is at all YUVRANI', Draupadi shouted in anger and ran inside the forest to get some peace.

'drau wait', yelled Adwika, before running behind Draupadi into the forest.

Arjun and Karn were about to run behind the two sisters but, the other fire princesses came near them and stop them from doing so.

'don't go behind them bhatashrees.... Both of them need some time with each other and they need to sort this out... Both are extremely hurt, especially Draupadi/ Draupadi dii... Don't disturb them', pleaded the fire princesses.

The duo looked at each other and nodded in understanding. Then, the four fire princesses excuse themselves and moved inside the forest to do d their siblings and spend some time with them. This time, noone tried to follow as they knew that the princesses needed some space for themselves.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Do you think Adwika will be able to console Draupadi?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️