start of new friendships!!

Precap:
Adwika and Draupadi completed their gurudakshina!

After the duel sessions, all of them move inside the palace and were greeted by the other 5 princesses and maharani Mahima.

Draupadi: I'll introduce everyone!
(Drupad smiles and nods positively)

Draupadi then introduces all of them to eachother and at the mean time, Balram, Krishna and Kritika arrive there.

Balram: won't you introduce us drau?

Draupadi: ofcourse I will!
This is our 2nd elder brother Balram, the one next to him is Kritika jiji and the one smiling next to her is Kanha bhaiya I mean, our 3rd elder brother Krishna!

Then, all the sisters run and hug Balram and Krishna.

Duryodhan: please forgive me for the interupting in the middle but, how can the Panchal princesses be Dwarika's princesses too and vice versa?

Krishna: because we are bounded in a brother-sister bond by heart and we don't believe in only blood relations, we believe in the relations made by heart and soul and in that way, we are brothers and sisters except one pair, right Mayuri and Krishnaa?

Adwika, Draupadi: yes, absolutely! (Giggles)

Balram: beware people, these 3 krishnaa's (pointing at Krishna, Draupadi and Adwika), the golden trio are prone to do dangerous pranks! BEWARE!!

Kri, Adwi,Drau: dau...

The Kauravas were smitten by seeing the 7 princesses (Adwika, Draupadi, Devika, Valandhara, Karenumati,  Vijaya and Kritika)

The kauravas were seeing the princesses with lust filled eyes and wanted to spend time with the princesses. The good ones were only Vikarna and Yuyutsu. And as they see the princesses moving away, they approach the princesses...

Duryodhan: we can't find the room so can you 7 guide us??

Dusshasan: yeah, it would be very good if you do so!!

Devika, Valandhara, Karenu  vijaya and kritika were too naive to yet understand their intensions but, Draupadi and Adwika were matured.

Adwika: I'm sorry- we are sorry... We're princesses, not your slaves to follow your orders Rajkumar Duryodhan and you can't order us also! But, as you all are our guests, we'll definitely help you!

Draupadi: brata Tejveer, brata Krishna, dau (Balram), brata Drishtadyumn will help you to your rooms!! And if you all need anything, do ask the daas or daasis, they'll help you!

The four brothers understood what their sisters meant innerly and take the kauravas to their rooms.

Adwika: sisters, stay away from those kauravas!

Draupadi: yes, the kauravas are not good and yes, you don't need to do whatever they say just because they're our guests... Just ignore them.

Sisters: okay!!

The pandavas went to their alloted chamber to rest.

As all the sisters dispersed, Draupadi was going to her room to relax but someone holds her hand from behind and pulls her towards them. She turns to see the person and it was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rajkumar Arjun (ofcourse 😁😁 if someone else had dared to do this, they would've been dead😆😆)

Drau: aap?? (You??) What are you doing here Rajkumar Arjun?

Arjun: firstly, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pulled you like this...

Drau: it's okay! (Smiles) I know you are not a man with bad intensions!

Arjun: may I walk you your chamber as my chamber is just 2 doors away from yours?

Drau: sure!!

The walk was quite silent and atlast, they reached Draupadi's chamber.

Arjun: good night Panchali!! I hope I can call you that!

Drau: you can as you are my friend now! Good night Parth!

Arjun smiles and walks into his chamber and Draupadi into hers. Both were smiling listening to the names given by eachother and drifted to sleep thinking about eachother ❤❤❤

PROMO:
Adwika and Karn in love??

Hey guys,
I hope you all liked the chapter!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!!

stay safe, stay healthy and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें