The first meet of ArDi

After 2 days, all the Pandavas, Kauravas along with Guru Dronacharya and Ashwathama set out to Panchal.

In a week, all of them reached the outskirts of Panchal and skill there were 5 more days for the war so, they decided to take some rest.

All of them set camps for their stay and started discussing about different war techniques to use against Drupad.

The next morning,
Arjun was getting bored in the camp so, he decided to visit the Panchal forest and since it was early in the morning and noone were up yet, he disguised himself and went without informing.

As he reached near the waterfall in the forest, he saw that a girl was fighting with some goons single handled in order to save the girls who were in those goons captive.

Goon: hey ladki Chali jao yaha se varna hum tumhe maar denge.

Girl: (laughs) mujhe maroge?
Theek hai, phir kosish karke tho dekho.

Then, the goons started attacking her all together and there were around 25-30 goons so Arjun thought of going for her help but as soon as he saw the scene, he stilled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The scene was,
The girl was fighting with 2 swords in her hand and was stabbing the throughts and heart of the goons mercilessly and within minutes, all the goons were lying dead on the floor.

Soon, all the girls thank her and go back to Panchal. But the girl went near the waterfall and got seated on a rock and closed the eyes feeling the nature.

For the first time, Arjun seemed to be impressed by some girl and he also had an urge to know more about her...

He went near the girl and sat next to her but couldn't see her face as it was fully covered but her doe shaped lotus eyes captivated him for a moment till he heard her scream.

Girl: hey who are you?

Arjun: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but I just saw your fighting skills and I must admit that you're a good fighter.

Girl: thank you...

They both talked to eachother for a while and the girl suddenly got up and started to run. Arjun ran behind her.

Arjun: aap kaha ja rahi ho inte jaldi mein??

Girl: Ghar! Maine kisiko nahi bataya tha aur ghar par sab chintit honge.
(Starts running again)

Arjun: haa par jate jate naam tho batati jao!!

Girl: krishnaa aur tum?

(Yes, the girl is none other than our- no, no, no Arjun's Draupadi 😆😆 )

Arjun: Savyasachi!

Drau: accha hai! Mujhe pasand aaya!

Arjun: (teasing) kon? Mein ya mera Naam??

Drau: avashya hi tera Naam!

Arjun: (slightly frowning) kyu, mein accha nahi Laga? Mein accha nahi dikhta kya?

Drau: (suddenly stops running and turns towards him) tum aur accha lagna? Ye asambhav hai. Apne aap Ko ek Baar shishe pe dekh lo aur tumhe tab pata chalega ki tum kaise dikhte ho. (Laughs and runs away)

Arjun took some time to process her words as this is the first time a girl commented on him this way. He frowned more thinking about her words and returned back to the camp where all his other 5 brothers were looking for him worriedly.

Pandavas (except Arjun): Arjun, hume Bina bataye kaha chale gaye the tum??

Arjun: wo chodiye brata, aap ye batayiye ki mein Sundar nahi dikhta hu kya??

Karna: ye kyu puch rahe ho ab Arjun?? (Raising his eyebrows suspiciously)

Arjun: (whining like a kid) batayiye na??

Yudhisthir: avashya hi acche dikh rahe ho Arjun.

Then, Arjun goes up to the mirror and scans his face carefully.

Arjun: haa, accha hi dikh raha hu!!

Karn: ab bataoge kya hua.

Arjun nods and tells his brother about his forest encounter and the girl he met. Listening to this, all the other 5 brothers started laughing like manics.

Bheem: arre waa, Hastinapur mein tho isme peeche ladkiyon ka line lagi rehti thi par ye ladki thi iske mua par iski bezzati kar dali.

Nakul: haa...

Arjun goes out of the tent huffing annoyingly but the only thing he was thinking about was krishnaa. His krishnaa. And that brought a smile on his face.

Back in the royal palace of Panchal, everyone were looking for Draupadi worriedly and as soon as she came, she was hugged by all and she told them about the forest encounter except Arjun's part and calmed everyone down. The thought of Savyasachi would bring a shy smile on her face.
(Guys, don't you think that a lovestory is about to start 😉😉😉😉😉)
.
.
.
PROMO:
War of Panchal.
ArDi and Adwika- Karn duel with eachother...

Hey guys,
I hope you all liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Stay home, stay safe and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤