teasing sessions

After a week of Karn and Adwika's marriage, Hastinapur invited Dwarika and Panchal family to Hastinapur. The five brothers had also realised their feelings in this week. Karn and Adwika had also noticed their behaviours. Yudhisthir kept thinking about Devika, Bheem was always chanting Valandhara's name, Arjun kept Draupadi's Payal (leg ornament worn by women) near his heart and kept smiling like a fool, Nakul and Sahadev were always behind Adwika asking Karenumati and Vijaya's likes and dislikes. And Karn, he kept frowning because, he could not spend a single moment with Adwika because, his five brothers were always around her asking about her sisters😂😂

The same situation was of the fire princesses. They were also always lost thinking about their future lover😂😂

In Hastinapur:

Kunti had called all of the Pandu family into their common chamber.

Kunti: Adwika, I wanted to tell you something dear...

Adwika: what is it maa?

Kunti: I'll tell but let Arya, Madri and my six sweethearts also come...

Adwi: ok maa

After around 10-15 minutes, everyone arrived and got seated in their places.

Pandu: what's the matter priye?

Kunti smiles and hands over a letter to Adwika and on reading it, she hugged Kunti in happiness.

Karn: what is written in the letter priye, maa?

Kunti: day after tomorrow, Panchal and Dwarika family are coming to Hastinapur. We have invited them for the yearly festival which is conducted every year.

Madri: that's great!!

On hearing this, the five pandavas became very happy and their faces were beaming with happiness. That's when Adwika gets a notorious plan in her mind.

Adwika: I'm so happy... Now finally meet my family.

Yudhi, Bheem, Arjun, Nakul, Sahadev: we too!!!

Adwika: what??

The five pandavas realised what they spoke and mentally facepalmed themselves. Arjun quickly spoke to cover it up.

Arjun: w-we mean...to say y-your four... brothers bhabhishree...

Adwika: oh I see...(winks at Kunti) but maa...why are my 5 sisters, I mean Devika, Valandhara, Draupadi, Karenu and vijaya not coming?

Kunti: (playing along) oh ya...I forgot to tell, only Kritika and Shikandini are coming... The fire princesses are not coming because the whole aryavarth knows only their names and Maharaj Drupad and brata Vasudev have decided that the appearance of the fire princesses to all should be a bit waiting....

Pandavas except Karn: what?? But why is this necessary...

The five happy Pandavas who had a glow in their faces on listening about the fire princesses arrival now turned a bit dull and went out of the common room. Adwika, Kunti and Madri burst out laughing on seeing their expressions. This time, Pandu and Karn understood their plan.

Madri: jiji, Adwika, you saw their faces?

Adwika: and their expressions were fabulous.

Kunti: I agree... But now, I think we should tell them...

Adwika: no maa please, let them get to know this when they arrive. It would be a shock and a surprise to them. I really wanna see their faces that time.

Madri: yes jiji, please... This is a really good idea...

Kunti: (smiles) okay!

Pandu: (in a low voice) my poor sons...

Karn: (in a low voice) my poor anujs [little brothers]

Kunti: (in a feiry voice) and you two (pointing at Pandu and Karn), don't you dare tell them about this.

Karn and Pandu look at eachother with a 'they are dangerous look' and nods their heads positively.

Madri: uh ha... Tell it in words!!

Pandu and Karn looks at eachother and gulps down fearfully on seeing the three ladies having a terror look on their faces.

Pandu, Karn: okay, we won't tell them anything.

Then, both father-son duo also run away from the room not wanting to get more trapped.

As the duo went, the three ladies looked at eachother and burst out laughing once again.

What do you think of the chapter guys?
Did you all like it?
If yes, don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

Till we meet next time, stay safe and keep smiling 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें