Heartbreaks 💔

In the previous chapter:
The truth is unveiled!!

Present

Once the pandavas (except Bheem) and Adwika got to know that the palace is made of lac and the kheer is poisoned, all of them rushed to the dining hall to stop Pandu, Kunti, Madri and Bheem from eating. As they reached, they saw that Bheem and Pandu were about to feed Madri and Kunti respectively... Seeing this, Arjun and Karn rushed to them and pushed the kheer away from their hands. Seeing their actions, Pandu, Kunti, Madri and Bheem were confused so, they all explain what they discovered earlier in the room. On hearing the truth, Pandu was disheartened and sad, Kunti and Madri were crying badly as they were very angry and sad that their family (kuru family) itself, wants to kill them. Adwika and the pandavas were consoling them.

Purochan was hiding and listening to the conversation, got a lot and rushed out of the palace dragging his family along. Then they all silently set the palace on fire and escapes from there. Back inside the palace of the pandavas and Adwika had somehow consoled Pandu Madri and Kunti.

'before they set the palace on fire, we need to get out of here', Karn said and all nodded.

'Its too late Arya, they have already set the palace on fire... we can't even escape through the doors and windows as the fire is spreading rapidly... we need to find a other way out', Adwika said.

everyone started thinking of ways to get out but, Arjun and Adwika start thinking about the words said by Draupadi and her words struck their minds.

'I have an idea to get out', Arjun and Adwika said in unison.

What's the idea?', the others asked.

'Do you all remember the words uttered by Draupadi...in her subconsciousness?', Adwika said and Karn seemed to realize what they mean and quickly nodded. While the others were still confused.

'She had said... if you can't travel on ground, then you'll be safe underground... which means, we can get out of this palace through a underground way', Arjun said, and Adwika and Karn nodded in agreement.

Immediately, all of them rush towards the pandavas common chamber and start to dig the ground to create a tunnel underground.

Once the Pandu family was out of the palace safely, they decide to live in disguise, as they didn't want to face their so-called family right now... So, they all disguised as brahmins.

A month passed by, and the Pandu family was declared dead. Adwika was very sad, knowing that her family (dwarika and panchal) would be broken hearing this and the pandavas (except Karn) were visibly very sad and depressed, thinking of their love. Karn was also very sad, seeing his brothers and wife in a broken state. Kunti, Madri and Pandu were also very sad seeing the state of their sons and daughter in law.

On the other side, the fire princesses and the whole panchal and dwarika family were very sad knowing about the death of the Pandu family. They all had forgotten how to smile, how to be happy, in one word, they had lost their smiles.

The always nerdy Devika had now, lost concentration and interest in reading. The always hungry Valandhara is now rarely eating food. The always strong headed and focus minded Draupadi had now lost her focus and her smile has disappeared from her face to totally. The always talkitive Karenumati is now unusually silent all the time. The always happy Vijaya, is now no longer happy. Their family is very heart broken seeing their daughters or sisters in such a state. The elders didn't know about their daughters love stories.

PROMO:
Something emotional and heart warming❤️❤️

Hey guys,
Firstly sorry for not updating from so long... That was because my college has started and I got busy with that... But don't worry, I won't stop updating 😉😉
And as a compensation, today I'm giving DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

So are you all happy?

How was the chapter?

Excited for the next update?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️