UNKNOWN ATTACKS 🤺🔪🏹

In the previous chapter:
Hastinapur to get divided!!

Once, the places were decided, the Pandu family went back to the royal court with a proposal for 5 territories. The Kauravas, Dhritarastra and Shakuni were not pleased with this proposal because, the pandavas were asking for 5 villages and among them, only one of it was very bad i.e, Khandavprast.

'Putr Karn... I think you didn't hear the Maharaj clearly... You are supposed to choose only one village, not many', Shakuni said in a manipulative voice, causing the pandavas to roll their eyes in irritation. But, before Karn could answer, Pandu stood up.

'Gandhar Raj Shakuni! It would be good if you could just shut your mouth and sit in your place quietly because, it is the royal matter of Hastinapur, not yours', Pandu spoke harshly, causing Shakuni to sit back in fear.

'but he is our Mamashree uncle Pandu', Duryodhan said angrily.

'that doesn't mean he has the right to rule Hastinapur. Even out mothers have brothers, but have they ever interfered in the royal matters of Hastinapur? No right, then what right does Gandhar Raj have?', Arjun defended his father, which cause everyone in the court to shut their mouths.

'well, coming to the actual point, yes, we have a demand for 5 villages', Pandu said loudly.

'that is not possible... It's not fair...', Dhritarastra spoke, trying to find some lame reasons.

'what is not fair bratashree? Infact, if anyone has to speak about being fair, then you should be the last one saying it because, you were never fair with my children. You were always biased... But I always ignored that fact but, not today... You have no right to deny this bratashree because, one, you are going against the rule of Hastinapur, for the sake of your son, cheating the first crown prince from his rights. Two, don't forget that this partition is still unequal and, if you deny giving this too, I'll have to go against the rule to get what is actually fair', Pandu spoke his heart out.

Bhishma, Vidur, Guru Kripacharya and the Pandu family were happy seeing this bold and straight forward side of Pandu, whereas the Kauravas, Dhritarastra and Shakuni were shocked.

Dhritarastra, not wanting to make this more difficult and complicated, agrees to Pandu half heartedly. It was also decided that Karn's rajyabhishek would take place next week and until then, he will only continue as the crown prince of Hastinapur.

*The next day*

Adwika and Draupadi went along with Karn and Arjun for archery practice, early in the morning, before the sun rises. The four had a lot good time along with the archery practice. They dueled with eachother, showcasing their skills. After a good three hour long practice, Adwika and Draupadi decided to get ready and spend some quality time in the garden.

The sisters went back to their rooms, freshened up and got ready in their royal attires, took their swords and walked out to the garden together.

Both the sisters were strolling in the garden, admiring its beauty and were talking to eachother, laughing and giggling continuously. Karn and Arjun, who were returning back to the palace after their training saw the two sisters and froze at their places, admiring their respective wifes.

Just as the two sisters were walking around, ignoring their whole surroundings, two daggers came flying towards them with great force. Luckily, nothing happened to both of them as they were super quick to dodge it. Arjun and Karn were dumbfounded, angry and rooted at their places due to shock.

More daggers came flying towards the two sisters who, very skillfully protected themselves from the attack using their swords. By this time, the other pandavas and pandav patnis reached the spot as well.

Suddenly, around twenty to thirty men with swords surrounded Adwika and Draupadi, to attack them. The pandavas pulled out their swords to go and help Adwika and Draupadi but, the other sisters stop them and pulls them all back from that fight.

'why are you stopping us dear sisters?', Karn asked.

'Because they both are very brave, courageous and skillful brother-in-law. No ordinary men can stand their valour', Devika said.

'They will definitely kill all those evil men within no time', added Valandhara.

'Moreover, they prefer to fight their battles alone. The only companions they need for a fight is eachother or their single self', added Karenumati.

'They won't like it if anyone tries to help them and, may even get angry. So, just enjoy the show', Vijaya ended the speech of the sisters.

The pandavas just nodded because, they also knew that the sisters were right. It was not at all a difficult task for the aryavarth's best warrior princesses.

They turned their attention back towards Adwika and Draupadi who were smirking by now. Before anyone could react, Adwika and Draupadi started moving their swords so swiftly that their opponents got very less or chance of defending themselves. Within no time, all the attackers except their head person were dead. Draupadi and Adwika had their sword on the head of the head person on each side and the man was sweating in fear.

'who sent you here?', asked Adwika dangerously.

'I- I won't te..tell you... Th...that person will ki...kill me', the man stuttered fearfully.

'You think we'll leave you unharmed? You'll die anyways, better speak up orelse your condition would be worse', Draupadi threatened him.

'G.. Gandhar Raj S.. Sha... Shakuni', the man admitted fearfully.

'well, thought so', Adwika sighed and Draupadi beheaded him.

The pandavas and the rest of the sisters were in awe seeing the two brave sisters in front of them. Their skills, techniques and methods of war were just terrifying yet admirable.

PROMO:
Payback to Shakuni!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️