The War Of Panchal

5 days passed away in a blur and tomorrow morning was the war. Adwika had also arrived at Panchal by this time but as Krishna had a important work, he couldn't come to Panchal.

On the other side, Pandavas, Kauravas, guru Dronacharya and Ashwathama had reached Panchal borders.

In Panchal palace:

Draupadi: pitashree, please let me and Adwika jiji participate in the war. Shikandini Jiji is going too...

Adwika: yes pitashree, Draupadi is right! Please...

Tejveer: pitashree, don't worry, allow them. Even if they have any problem then, me, Shikandini, drishtadyumn and you would be there only na.

Drishtadyumn and Shikandini: yes pitashree!

Drupad: okay, you both will also come with us putris but, be very careful.

Drau, adwi: yay!! Okay!

Drupad: okay then, we're going to do a Chakravyuha formation to trap and capture all 106 princes and ya, make sure none of the rajkumars are killed as I want all of them alive.

Everyone: yes pitashree!!

Devi, Vala, Karenu, Vijaya: what about us pitashree??

Drupad: you four can protect the palace putriya and make sure no enemies get inside the palace.

Everyone: okay!

The next day, early in the morning, everyone gets ready for the war and conches were blown from both the sides indicating the start of the war.

The first attack was made by the Kauravas and none of them knew how to break a Chakravyuha formation but were very over confident on themselves (hehe!! So typical right 😂😂)

All the 100 Kauravas entered from all directions and got themselves trapped except Duryodhan and Dusshasan who were still fighting.

They almost made their way to Maharaj Drupad but a disguised Adwika and Draupadi blocks them.

Soon, the four get into a duel and Adwika and Draupadi manage to defeat them and capture them successfully.

Drupad: (to Adwika and Draupadi) well done putriyo,I'm very proud of you both and now, we have captured 106 kuru princes...

Soldier: pardon me my lord but, there are only 100 princes here...

Drupad: it's okay, I think the other 6 would have fled away!

Suddenly another soldier comes running to Maharaj Drupad.

Drupad: what happened soldier? Why are you running like this?

Soldier 2: Maharaj, 6 princes mounted on horses are coming this way!

Drupad: okay. Soldiers take your positions again and let a the 6 princes enter inside.

On the other side, the Pandavas were near the battlefield. In the Pandavas group, Arjun was the only one who could break Chakravyuha formation.

Arjun: bratashree, now it's time to reveal the last task of my guru dakshina.

Karn: what is it Arjun?

Arjun: as we l know, Maharaj Drupad has a unique war technique that is illusions method, which he uses to confuse his opponents. My last Guru dakshina task is to break this Chakravyuha formation and defeat Maharaj Drupad.

Then Karn, Yudhisthir and Bheem bless him and Nakul and Sahadev wish him luck.

Soon after that, Arjun release a arrow towards the north side of the Chakravyuha and create a opening for them and all 6 enter from there.

A lot of soldiers were attacking them and blocking them from moving forward so, Bheem decides to stay back and control them. All others move ahead. Next, Tejveer and Shikandini blocks their way so, Sahadev and Yudhisthir stays back and fights with them. Then, drishtadyumn comes in their way so, Nakul stays back and fights with him

Now, only Karn and Arjun were left and as they were about to move forward, a disguised Adwika blocks their way so, Karn starts dueling with her and Arjun was about to move forward to Maharaj Drupad but, someone blocks his way again. That is......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Draupadi (when too was disguised 😝😝)
(Hehe guys, I know most of you would have guessed this right. Am I right?😉😉)

Drau: (in a boyish tone) before you move to the Maharaj, you have to duel with me Rajkumar.

Arjun: (suspicious) are you a woman?

Drau: you are in a battle field Rajkumar and, in a battlefield we fight, not know our opponents gender.

Saying this, Draupadi raised her sword and starts fighting with Arjun and both are having a fierce fight.

On the other side, Tejveer, Shikandini and Drishtadyumn were defeated whereas Karn and Adwika were still fighting.

And with a stroke, Arjun injures Draupadi's right shoulder and it starts to bleed profusely. Seeing this, Adwika, Shikandini, Drishtadyumn and Tejveer were concerned and shocked.

Tej,Dhri,Shi,Adwi: (shocked) DRAUPADI!!

Taking the advantage of the moment, Karn makes Adwika drop her sword therefore defeating her.

Now, all the eyes were on ArDi.
The angry Draupadi gets more angry and she too strikes on Arjun's shoulders and legs and injures him too.
Seeing this, the Pandavas including Arjun were shocked by her move. But soon, Arjun too defeats Draupadi and moves to Maharaj Drupad.

Maharaj Drupad was in the middle of the Chakravyuha and instead of 1, there were 5 Drupad. One was real and the other 4 were illusions.
During the duel with one of the Drupad, 5 stones fall on the ground which was given my Krishna (Madhav) to Arjun. Arjun studies the 5 stones for a few moments and then, he easily capture the real Maharaj Drupad and destroy the other four.

Then, Arjun leads the captured Maharaj Drupad to Guru Dronacharya.
.
.
.
What do you think will happen next guys?

Will Drupad ask forgiveness from Drona?

Will Drona forgive Drupad?

Will Arjun and Draupadi know their identities?

PROMO:
•the gurudakshina tasks of Adwika and Draupadi.

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😀

Stay home, stay safe and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤