emotional moments

Sorry guys,
I know you all would be waiting for the update but, I hadn't updated because my granny had come to my house after a long time and I wanted to spend some time with her. I'm really sorry...

In the previous chapter:
The grand wedding of Karn and Adwika

Now, it was the time for bidaai (send off of the bride) and everyone's eyes were teary by now (of Panchal and Dwarika family). Draupadi had stayed very quite as she knew, if she says something now, she'll end up crying. Same in the case of Adwika.

Karn and Adwika took the blessings of all elders and hugged all the youngsters. This time too, Draupadi didn't utter a word.

As everyone came out of the palace to send off Adwika finally, all the ladies of Panchal and Dwarika's royal family were in tears except Draupadi. All the men were sad about Adwika's departure but happy that she found a good man.

Now, Adwika was proceeding to climb her dholi (a type of transport vehicle for royal families women) and Draupadi who was on the verge of tears burst out crying and called Adwika's name.

Draupadi: (crying) Jiji....

This was it, Adwika too burst out crying and ran back to Draupadi and hugged her tightly. Both the sisters were hugging eachother tightly and crying like babies.

This came like a shock to both Panchal and Dwarika family as the 2 brave warrior princesses who never cry were crying like babies today.

Krishna, Balram, Drishtadyumn, Tejveer and all the other family members tried consoling them but all went in vein.

Adwi: Don't cry Drau...

Drau: how can I not cry Jiji? You are leaving us and going...and you are telling me not to cry. Not fair jiji...

Adwi: I love you a lot... You know na...

Drau: yes!! And I love you a lot too...

Soon, all the other fire princesses and kritika joined the hug and started crying. Seeing this, the four brothers come up with a plan to lift the mood of their sisters.

Dhrist: by the way brata Tejveer, dau (elder brother, here Balram) and brata Krishna, don't you think it's the most memorable day of our lifes for 2 reasons.

Now, the attention of all three families (Dwarika, Hastinapur and Panchal), including the sisters were on the 4 brothers.

Madri: for 2 reasons??

Dhrist: yes!! One, it's the marriage of brata Karn and Adwika...

Kunti: and the other reason?

Dhrist, Krish, Tej, Bal: all our 7 sisters are crying... Especially the two most brave and daring warrior princesses of  aryavarth Adwika and Draupadi!!

Hearing this, the sisters glare at the four brothers bit, their glare is royally ignored by them and Krishna continues.

Krishna: and bratha Karn, I think you have to go alone to Hastinapur...

Karn: (frowning) why??

Bal and Tej : because we don't think the sisters will stop their crying sessions anytime soon.

Listening to this, all start laughing (obviously except kauravas, Ashwathama, Dritharastra and Shakuni).

Drau: Jiji, promise me that you'll visit us often.

Adwi: I promise! Now you all  too promise the same...

Sisters, brothers: we promise!

Finally, Adwika proceeds to her dholi and climbs in. In the same time, Arjun comes and stands beside Draupadi and whispers in her ear.

Arjun: Don't be too sad, it won't suit you. And if you wanna be with your sister for the whole lifetime, I  have a best option for you!

Draupadi: and what is that??

Arjun: me!!! Do think about it, it is the best option...

(Saying this, Arjun runs back to his horse and settle on it leaving behind a slightly blushing Draupadi)

Once he starts moving, he turns back and winks at Draupadi and she rolls her eyes at him and later when he is out of sight, she starts to blush. All this was seen by our dear Krishna who smiles mischievously and stands beside Draupadi.

Krish: (innocently) what happened Krishnaa? Why are your cheeks so red....like a tomato?

Drau: (stuttering) n..nothing bratashree, I...I  think ma...matashrees are calling, I have to..to go. See you later.

Saying this, she literally runs back to the palace. Seeing this, Krishna bursts out laughing.

Krishna: (in his mind) don't worry behena, I'll catch you soon!!!

PROMO:
Suspense 😆😝😝

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe!!

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤

MY DESTINED LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें