GAINING POWER

11 and half years had passed since the birth of the newborns of Arjun- Draupadi and Karn- Adwika. All the kids were sent back to Dwarika, as soon as they reached the age of 5.

In these 11 years, Yudhistir and rest of the Panchal princesses were serving the sages of various ashrams and gaining their blessings.

Karn had went to meet suryadev, to learn and gain astras from him. Bheem had went to meet and get trained from his celestial brother- Hanuman.

Arjun had went to a mountain peak and was meditating, in order to meet lord Shiva and gain pashupatastra from him. He even killed a demon named 'kirita' there. After years of meditation, he had finally pleased lord Shiva and gained pashupatastra from him. Later, he went to lord Indra's kingdom, as requested by Lord Indra.

Nakul and Sahadev had went to meet the ashwini devatas, to meet and gain knowledge of war, animals and medicine from them.

Now, only a week was left for the vanvaas to end and agyatavas to begin. Everyone except Arjun were back. Everyone were waiting for Arjun's arrival, so that they could plan further.

One evening, Draupadi was missing Arjun a lot. So she decided to go to the other side of the forest and spend some time with the animals and practicing archery, so as to distract herself from the thoughts of Arjun.

She was practicing her archery skills for quite a few hours, when she felt someone hugged her from the back. She was shocked and was about to attack the person, but stilled when she heard the person's voice.

"Angry with me shona?" The person whispered in her ears, still hugging her.

"Parth..." Draupadi muttered under her breathe in delight.

"Yes Shona, your Parth!" Arjun replied and turned her towards him and hugged her and kissed her forehead affectionately.

They didn't let go of the hug for a long time. They both missed being in eachother's presence, so they were confirming eachother's presence in the hug.

After a few moments, Draupadi broke the hug and looked up at his eyes.

"When did you return, Arya (husband)?" Draupadi asked.

"Just now shona. I was heading back to our place when I saw you here. So, I came here directly, to pick you up." Arjun said and she nodded with a smile.

"How was your meditation?" Draupadi asked.

"It was fruitful. Lord Shiva blessed me and gave me the pashupatastra. Now come, let's go back to everyone, it's getting dark and everyone would be worried. I even have a present for you." Arjun said and she nodded.

Both of them returned back to the huts and everyone were surprised and happy to see Arjun. They discussed about a lot of things before having their dinner and retiring back to their respective huts.

*Arjun - Draupadi's hut*

Arjun closed the hut door and made Draupadi sit on the matress before settling beside her. Later, he presented her a trunk containing a lot of jewelleries, accessories and crowns of gold, pearls, gems and diamonds, representing royalty.

"This is a gift for you from your celestial father in law and mother in law." Arjun explained, referring to Lord Indra and Devi Sachi.

Draupadi smiled and accepted the gift with a smile and thanked Arjun and his celestial parents for the same.

Lord Indra and Devi Sachi smiled from the heavens, looking at the future crown prince and princess of heaven and blessed them.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️