THE PROPOSAL ❤

The festival was going on in full swing and everyone were busy talking to eachother when someone pulls Draupadi to a corner. She did not see person and was about to shout but, the person covers her mouth and whispers in her ears.

'shh... it's me Krishnaa', the person whispers and she relax a bit listening to the voice. The person notice this and take his hand away from her mouth.

'have you gone mad Parth? I was literally scared for a moment', she whisper yells and he just grins.

(So, it's our Parth a.k.a Arjun who pulled our Draupadi aside 😌😮 let's see why he did so😉😆)

'why did you pull me here parth?', Draupadi asked.

'I wanna tell you something, come with me', saying this, he starts moving towards the palace garden which was now empty as everyone were inside the palace.

'but where are we going?', Draupadi asked again. Arjun stops walking and turns back to her.

'A surprise for you.... If you trust me, you can come Krishnaa', Arjun said with a smile and started walking again. Listening to him, Draupadi starts walking behind him quickly to catch up with him.

After a walk for another ten minutes, Arjun stops walking which indicates that they have reached. Draupadi looked around and was amazed to see the beauty of the surroundings.

Arjun had brought her to a lake side. Lanterns were floating freely in the air and blue lotuses bloomed in the lake. There were some small yet elegant and beautiful arrangements done near the lake side. She was very happy seeing this.

'wow Parth, did you do all these?', she asked looking at him to which he smiled and replied 'yes'.

'liked it?', he asked.

'liked it?- no, I loved it. It's very peaceful and beautiful', she told him with a broad smile.

'my pleasure princess!!', he said and bowed in front of her dramatically and she hits his shoulders playfully.

'but Parth, what are all these decorations for', she asked and he become a bit nervous.

'krishnaa- I wanna tell you something', he tells her with nervousness in his voice.

'what Parth? Tell na', she said and he took a deep breathe and stood in front of her.

'actually, the first time I saw you, at the war field, your eyes captivated me and your fighting skills impressed me. Then when you fought with me again, to complete your gurudakshina, I was even more impressed by your skills. Then,  we became friends and started spending time together, knowing eachother then, I started liking your attitude, style, smile, mischievousness and everything in you. I started liking you. Then, when I came back to Hastinapur, I started missing you and your presence a lot. That's when I realised that I love you. Yes, I love you Panchali. You are the first and last love of my life. Will you marry me, your Parth?', he confessed everything looking into her eyes and his tone and eyes spoke that he only told the thruth.
Listening to his confession, Draupadi had slight tears in her eyes and she immediately hugged him.

'I love you too Parth! I would love to marry you. You are the first and last love of my life and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you, she said and Arjun picked her up in air and twirled her around in happiness.

Before they could speak further, they hear hootings. Both turned around and see that Krishna, Adwika and Karn were standing near a big tree, giving the couple mischievous smile. Then, the trio come near Arjun and Draupadi.

'Finally, my dear Krishnaa and Parth are together now!! I'm so happy', Krishna exclaimed.

'haa Kanha bhaiyya, even I'm very happy that my darling  sister found a perfect suitable guy for herself and now, we both can be together forever', Adwika exclaimed and squealed in happiness.

'even I'm very happy that my idiot brother got a perfect wife. Draupadi, from now on, I'm also your elder brother... do tell me if my brother teases you or irritates you, I'll bring him back to track', Karn teased Arjun and Arjun rolled his eyes. The other three laughed at the brothers.

'Arjun, don't worry, I'll be there for your support. If my darling sister, the great follower of Kanha ji, just like me, troubles you then you tell me and I'll bring her back on track', Adwika said and Draupadi pouted and all others laughed.

'Parth, if Kalyani (Draupadi) troubles you then, don't come to me because I'm always on my sister's side', Krishna said with a mischievous smile to which Arjun frowned and Draupadi hugged Krishna.

After a while, the five of them decided to go back as everyone would be searching for them. On their way, they met the rest of the Pandavas and the Panchal-Dwarika siblings.

Arjun and Draupadi share the news of them being together now to them and they happily congratulated the couple.

Yudhisthir-Devika, Bheem-Valandhara, Nakul-Karenumati, Sahadev-Vijaya also told about their love confessions and all were returned back to the festival place with happy mood.

PROMO:
Happy mood turns sour??

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😀😀

Stay safe and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤