the grand wedding

The roka (engagement) and marriage dates were fixed at Panchal. The wedding was taking place at Dwarika after two weeks. So, the Hastinapur family went back to Hastinapur to start the wedding preparations.
     The fire princesses and Maharani Mahima accompanied the Yadu family to Dwarika as they had promised Adwika, Kritika, Devaki, Vasudev, Balram and Krishna. Drupad, Drishtadyumn and Shikandini assured everyone that they'll be there in a week.

Two weeks later...

Today was the wedding day of Karn and Adwika. Karn was now the official crown prince of Hastinapur. The wedding was to be held at Dwarika and the whole of Dwarika was grandly decorated and all the kings of the whole aryavarth were invited.

Karn was seated at the mandap and was performing some rituals instructed by the priests. After some time, the priests asked to bring the bride to the mandap. Now, karn's eyes were constantly looking at the entrance for Adwika and unfortunately, this was noticed by Arjun 😝😝.

Arjun: (in Karn's ears) bratashree have some patience... Adwika bhabhi is coming to the mandap only. You don't have to look at the entrance constantly!
(Arjun grins and Karn rolls his eyes due to Arjun's constant teasing)

Karn was about to tell something but stopped as they heard the sound of anklets clicking. Both Arjun and Karn turned their heads to the entrance and saw Adwika entering in with the fire princesses and kritika. The 6 Pandavas had their eyes on their LOVE.

Adwika had wore a maroon lehanga and was decked up with heavy jewelleries. She looked like a angel who have just arrived from heavens.

Arjun came out of his lala land (opps I mean his Krishnaa's land😆😆) saw that Karn was staring at Adwika with a slightly open mouth.

Arjun: (teasing) bratashree, atleast close your mouth... otherwise a fly can go into your mouth...and anyways, don't state at bhabhi too much because you are getting married to her only 😂😂

Karn: Arjun, shut up and don't forget that my time will also come! That time, I'll tease you till you run away from your wedding 😂😂😂
(Just joking 😂😆)

Soon, the duo's banter came to an end as Adwika reached the mandap and sat beside Karn.

The rituals started and soon, it was time for gathbandan which was done by Kunti and Madri.

Then, the couple (Adwika and Karn) stood up for taking the seven pheras.

As the pheras got completed, Karn tied mangalsutra around Adwika's neck and placed the chudamani (a hair ornament worn by married women) on her head.

Priest: the wedding is complete. From now, you both are husband and wife.

All the youngsters (except kauravas) hooted in happiness and congratulated the newly married couple.

(Sorry guys but I really suck at writing the marriage scenes as I don't know much about the rituals...sorry!!)

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share guys!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤