19

Okay guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long!! I've been studying non stop for exams for the last while and I just have not got the chance to update for you guys, so I'll give you guys two chapters I'm so sorry and thank you for your feedback it means a lot and so does the favourites thank you so much! I hope you guys enjoy these two chapters, let me know in the comments please. 

------------

“Nicola go back inside now” Jason demanded.

I still stood there not moving from my place.

I couldn’t believe Alex just showed up out of nowhere.

How could he even have the guts to come back here after what he did to me?

Instead I didn’t follow Jason’s demand and walked straight towards Alex, but before I could Jason grabbed a hold of my upper arm.

“I told you to go back inside, Nicola” Jason gritted his teeth getting really impatient with me.

“What’s he doing here?” I demanded, Jason let out an angry sigh.

“It’s nothing, now go back inside” Alex’s usual smirk wasn’t plastered onto his face; it appeared to be filled with regret.

“I came here to apologize” Alex spoke with his lips forming a thin line.

His Lilith stood quietly behind him like he was protecting her from Jason.

“Well apology not accepted” I stood there with my arms crossed; Jason put his arm around my waist protectively.

“Why don’t you leave Alex, nobody wants you here and take your puppy with you too” Jason gritted his teeth getting really impatient.

“I came here to apologize to Nicola, not you and don’t speak of Rose like that” Alex shoved Jason making him stumble back a bit.

Before anything could happen I stood in between the both of them from fighting.

“Stop! You try to hurt each other you’ll hurt me along with you” I looked at the both of them seeing anger written on both of their faces.

“Nicola please, I’m sorry for what I did. I hope you can forgive me” I looked at Alex’s face, guilt showing.

I sighed ‘I can’t believe I’m doing this’ I thought.

“Fine, I accept your apology. I think you should go you’ve caused enough trouble” Alex smiled, politely.

“Thank you Nicola, I hope we can be friends someday” I nodded my head.

“I don’t think so” Jason pushed me behind him forcefully. Without a blink Alex was gone.

I sighed, walking back into the house with Jason behind me.

As I entered the house Jason slammed the door making me flinch.

“Why would you forgive him? After everything he’s done to you?!” Jason spoke with such anger in his voice.

I was afraid to turn around to see that his eyes would be red.

“I had to forgive him sometime Jason” Next thing I knew the lamp was smashed onto the floor.

“Bullshit! He almost killed you Nicola!” I bit my lip not answering him back.

He spoke again “Look at me Nicola!” I flinched.

I turned around seeing him standing directly in front of me, his eyes pure red raging with anger.

“I could see the guilt in his eyes he was sorry, I had to forgive him” Jason’s fists balled up ready to hit something. I continued “You need to calm down Jason” I touched his arm.

His breathing began to slow down from my touch, like he was calming down.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have shouted at you like that. I just want you to be safe” Jason pulled me towards his chest.

“It’s okay Jason, I understand” Jason chuckled.

“You really forgive people so easily Nicola” I smiled, yawning. Jason continued to talk “Let’s go to bed, you’re tired” He chuckled.

Jason picked me up bridal style carrying me up towards our room.

As I was in Jason’s arms I began to feel darkness consume me, into a deep slumber.

Next morning-

I woke up with Jason’s tight grip around my waist and his face planted into my neck while breathing heavily.

I was about to get up but I was pulled back with strong arms making me giggle.

Jason was now on top of me with one hand above my head and the other on my hip.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Jason asked, huskily.

“Ehm getting breakfast” I chuckled. Jason then slowly leaned down to my neck, placing soft kisses upon it.

He brought his mouth up to my earlobe kissing it softly.

“You’re my breakfast now, baby” He whispered into my ear making me shiver.

I gasped at his comment hitting his shoulder.

“Jason!” He began to chuckle while placing his lips onto mine with such passion.

We made out for a while until I pulled away before things got way too heated.

“What’s wrong?” Jason asked me wondering why I stopped our make out session.

“I just don’t want things to get so heated, not now. I’m not ready” Jason nodded, understanding.

“Don’t worry, until you’re ready” He pecked my lips one last time before heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

I got up from the king sized bed and headed towards our wardrobe in search of something to wear.

Once I found something I changed into it and looked into the long length mirror, satisfied with the choice.

I was about to turn around but two arms snaked around my waist pulling me towards them.

Frightened, I turned around to see Jason with a big grin on his face only wearing a towel with his abs showing which made me want to drool over.

I snapped out of my trace “Jason put something on, please” I groaned.

“Oh c’mon you know you like it” Jason smirked.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of my way heading out of the wardrobe and down to the kitchen for some breakfast.

As I was there I spotted a letter of some sort on the floor near the front door.

I walked towards it seeing Jason McCann written on it.

I was persuaded to open it but I didn’t since Jason would probably be mad if I did. 

I turned around but Jason stood there with his hands crossed. I jumped back getting a fright.

“What’s that in your hand?” Jason asked, looking down were the letter was placed into my hand.

“I don’t know it’s for you” I shrugged, handing him the letter.

After giving him the letter I walked back into the kitchen and opened the cabinet that has the cereal held in.

I grabbed a bowl and spoon along with the coco pops box held in my hands I placed them onto the island, pouring it out.

Jason walked back into the kitchen with his jaw clenched, not looking happy.

There in his hands was the letter that I gave him.

“We're invited to my father’s ball tonight, at his place” I gulped.

Since he is the guy that murdered my father I didn’t want anything to do with him and he invited me and Jason to go to this so called ‘ball.’

I really was not looking forward to this.