12

I still sat there on the sofa, Jason never came out of the bedroom it's been an hour so I decided to go upstairs.

I got off the sofa walking up the steps with the dog trailing behind me.

Once I got to the top step I saw the door a bit open making me see Jason sitting on the end of the bed with his head in his hands looking down at the ground.

I opened the door making it creak a little, he made no movement to look he just stayed in his place.

"Jason?" I called his name, nothing.

I walked a bit closer towards him. "Jason, are you okay?" I asked him, still no answer.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

Next thing I know he grabs my hand tightly turning his head around making me meet his red eyes. His face.

It wasn't his face it was like a demon.

I gasped at the sight making me scared as I was before.

He let go of my wrist quickly and turned around not showing his face again.

He grabbed fist full's of his hair.

"GET OUT!" He shouted, making me jump. "I SAID GET OUT!" after that I ran out of the room slamming the door behind me and I ran back down to the sitting room where I was before.

'What the hell was that?' I thought.

*The Next Day*

I woke up on the sofa with a blanket covered over my body.

I sat up looking around and seeing the dog lying next to me.

I got up from the sofa walking into the kitchen not seeing Jason.

I went upstairs into his bedroom not seeing him there either. 'Where could he be?' I thought.

I looked outside the window not seeing his car in the driveway.

He must be gone somewhere.

I kept thinking about what happened yesterday.

His face it just wasn't him it was like his inner demon.

I heard Jason's car drive into the driveway snapping me out of my thoughts.

I went out of the room towards the bathroom locking myself inside.

I sat on the toilet seat waiting to hear that front door open.

I heard the front open making me shiver. "Nicola!" I heard him shout out my name making me jump.

"Nicola!" I heard his loud footsteps running up the stairs and in towards the bedroom.

"Nicola!" He called my name the third time, I never answered him.

I heard him walk out of the room and towards the bathroom door.

I could see his shadow under the door.

The knob to the door turned but it couldn't be opened because I locked it.

"Nicola I know you're in there open the door" he spoke quietly.

"Stay away from me" I told him. He hit the door making me jump up from the toilet seat.

"I know you're scared of what had happened yesterday, I'm sorry okay?" He sighed.

"How the hell did that happen?" I asked him standing beside the door.

"I got too angry because I'm afraid you might leave me, because I love you" I frowned.