29

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long guys I've finally started College and I've been super busy with assignments and other things. I just want to thank you guys so much for all your support it's been great seeing all your comments and votes it means a lot to me and since I haven't been updating much I dedicate these three chapters to you <3

------------

After our meal we both sat there talking about our future like we had no worries.

We forgot about the past few days. Even the event that occurred today seemed to pass out of my mind so quickly.

We talked for a while until we both left the restaurant.

I was just thinking that we were going to go back to the room, but I guess not.

Again, he was taking me somewhere.

A 'surprise' as he called it, again.

All of this that he was doing for me was all just too much, I don't want him going around and spending his money.

The time we've spent in Paris I've noticed that it's unbelievably expensive.

I just don't understand how he could afford all of this, especially for me.

But I don't think I should be asking that question.

We were both in a taxi making our way to who knows where.

I was excited to see where he was bringing me; I realize that maybe all of this was just something to get off my mind about past events.

Nothing bad has happened, so far. I just hope that nothing goes wrong and spoils this.

I sat back in the taxi beside Jason, while his arm was draped over my shoulder.

Just the feeling of him beside me feels amazing; his touch is just something I wouldn't be able to live without.

Before I knew it the taxi was beginning to slow down to a halt, somewhere.

Unfortunately, before I could get out Jason covered my eyes again with something.

I heard Jason get out the other side of the door and I suppose make his way towards my side.

I heard the door being opened and Jason taking a hold of my hand in his.

I stood out from the taxi, still blind folded.

"It's okay I won't let you fall" He whispered to me, I nodded.

I felt Jason tug me towards, somewhere.

I felt nothing but concrete from beneath my feet, it felt like ages until we both stopped.

Jason's grip on my hand fell and I wondered where he went.

I felt the thing that was covering my eyes being lifted off from my eyes.

"Look up" He whispered into my ear again. His hands made their way around my waist from behind.

I looked up and gasped at the beautiful sight in front of my eyes.

"Oh my god, it's so beautiful" I put my hand over my mouth.

In front of me was the beautiful Eiffel tower just standing just inches away from me.

The glow of the lights lit up its surroundings making it look amazing.

I turned around towards Jason, facing him.

"Thank you so much, this is the best time I've ever had to spend with you, I love you Jason" I could feel a tear slide down my cheek, happy tear.

"I'm glad you like it baby, because I've enjoyed every single moment with you here and I love you too" I wiped away the tear from my eye.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my head into his chest; I could feel the heat from his chest as I stayed there.

I felt him caress my hair, lightly. His other hand was around my waist.

It felt amazing to just stand there in his arms. I just wanted to be wrapped in his arms forever.

I was happy that nothing happened tonight it was just all about me and him.

Nothing interrupted us, nobody bothered with us. It was all just amazing.

All of this was just the best birthday gift ever, I couldn't be anymore thankful for this.

After us standing there for what felt like ages we were finally making our way back to our hotel room.

We both walked down the hall hand in hand, like nothing could break the link we had.

As we neared the door of our room I noticed the door was slightly opened.

'Oh no' I thought.

"Jason, the door" I told him, his gaze was taken away from me as his eyes locked with the open door.

"Stay here" He told me. He let go of my hand as I fumbled with my fingers, worried.

'I hope somebody didn't take any of our things, why did something have to go wrong?' I thought to myself again.

All of these thoughts kept running through my mind of how anyone could have gotten in.

I mean, Jason locked it and I'm pretty sure none of the staff would come up here and leave the door open.

It felt like ages standing out here, until Jason came out of the doorway of the room.

I was relieved that he was okay, but the look on his face scared me.

"Jason what's wrong?" I asked him, I began to make my way towards him.

Jason kept staring into nothing like he was deep in thought, now I was getting scared.

"Jason what happened? What's wrong?" I began to panic a bit since I wasn't getting an answer from him.

I touched his arm which made him kind of snap out of his trance.

"Someone was in here, they were looking in our stuff I can sense it" His teeth were gritted together as he spoke those words.

"I think we should just tell the hotel staff they'll know what to do, there are cameras" Jason shook his head, the anger was radiating from him.

"It wasn't human" I could feel the air stopping in my lungs as those words came out from his mouth.

'Not human?' I thought.

That could just all mean one thing, the person who's after me.

There here, they're still playing games and I'm sick of this.

They followed us all the way here, it's like they just don't want us to be happy.

They're ruining everything for the both of us just as I thought everything was going fine, it wasn't.