2

That night, Gina and Stacey were staying in the two guest bedrooms while I slept in my own bedroom.

I was lying in my comfortable bed under the covers when the cross that I had above the ceiling dropped.

I picked it up inspecting it.

I then placed it beside me and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

I woke back up hearing little pebbles hitting my window; I just ignored it thinking it was the trees against the window, but I was startled again by this noise.

I sat up getting out of the bed and hearing someone whispering my name.

I shakily walked towards the window seeing nobody.

Again somebody whispered my name, and I flinched seeing pebbles hitting against the window again but seeing nobody.

“Who do you think you are? Whoever you are.” I whispered to myself.

I got the courage to walk down the stairs towards the back door.

I turned on the patio lights and walked out the door leaving it open.

“Is somebody there?” I called standing outside the door.

I shivered from the cold dark night.

Just then somebody once again called my name, I kept walking further out into the backyard.

Once again I heard my name being called by a husky Canadian voice.

“Who the hell is that?” I asked scared to death of what was happening.

I then saw a shadow coming from the trees; I saw that it was the guy with the red eyes, again.

He was wearing all black and had his hood up so I couldn’t see his face.

“Shit” I whispered to myself standing there feeling like I was stuck there and couldn’t move.

 He was getting closer to me “Please, God--“

I then gott interrupted by his husky voice “This…Is god” He chuckled.

I started running back towards the back door of the house screaming and hearing him running behind me.

I got to the door opening it and locking it behind me.

I ran back up the staircase and to my room locking the bedroom door.

I breathed heavily and terrified of what just happened.

Thinking that he was gone I laid back onto my bed.

“Found, you” I turned my head seeing him beside me.

I screamed at the top of my lungs when he got on top of me, he covered my mouth as I tried to shake him off of me but he was too strong.

“Don’t scream baby I’m not going to hurt you” He whispered in my ear, I sobbed.

“Who are you?” I asked, shakily.

“Don’t you remember me it’s Jason, Baby? Jason McCann” He whispered, I closed my eyes.

Right then and there I woke up in a cold sweat seeing Gina and Stacey beside me with worried looks on their faces.

“Oh my god, Nicola are you okay? We could hear you screaming all the way down the hallway” I shook my head, gasping for air.

“Guys I saw him again, and this time I know his name” Gina and Stacey both looked concerned.

“What’s his name?” Stacey asked, I sighed.

“J-J-Jason McCann.”

---------

I hope you guys like this so far keep voting and comments would be great, thank you!(: