26

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter, let me know in the comments what you guys think 😊 💜
----------
I felt someone nudge my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Jason looking down at me with the smile on his face.

"Wake up baby, we're here" I sat up from the seat of the plane and looked out the window.

All I could see was the lights illuminating the whole city of Paris, the sight in front of me was just amazing.

"It's so beautiful" I whispered. I felt Jason's breath on my neck.

"Not as beautiful as you" He whispered into my ear. I felt the heat rising up to my cheeks. He kissed both of my cheeks making me blush even harder.

I turned back towards Jason, pecking him on the lips.

When the plane finally landed everyone began to get up from their seats and leave the plane.

Jason stood up from his seat and held out his hand for me to take. I took hold of it and he led me out of the plane.

The fresh air of Paris began to hit me, I took it all in. It felt good to be here.

Jason's arm slithered its way around my waist causing me to giggle.

Once we got into the airport we got our luggage and got a taxi to the hotel.

I have no idea what hotel were staying in, as Jason say's it's a 'surprise'

As we drove to the hotel I couldn't help but admire all the lights from the window, it was so amazing.

Before I know it the taxi has pulled up to some hotel. And may I add it does look expensive.

I got out from the taxi and in front of me was the hotel 'Four Seasons, George V'

Jason took my hand and led me in through the doors of the hotel.

I was amazed by the site, I gasped.

"It's beautiful isn't it" I smiled and nodded.

We both got checked in and the lady at the front desk welcomed us here and gave us the key.

We took the elevator to the room; I was so excited to see our room.

The elevator stopped and we both got out and headed towards our room.

I completely forgot about the luggage in the taxi.

"Jason, the luggage" I told him and he just chuckled. Why isn't he worried we just left our clothes and stuff in the taxi.

"It's okay, I've got it covered" I nodded my head and sighed in relief.

We finally got to the door of the room. Jason had the key; he put it in through the key hole and opened it.

As soon as he opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes, it was just so beautiful.

"Oh my god Jason, this must've cost a fortune" I felt his arms wrap around my waist, I love it when he does that.

"Anything for my Lilith, remember?" He whispered into my ear, he began to kiss my ear and made his way down the side of my neck, I giggled.

We got interrupted by the sound of a cough we both turned around to see one of the hotel staff with our luggage.

I heard Jason grumble.

"Here's your luggage, Mr. and Ms. McCann" I started to blush at the mention of him calling me a McCann, I could see in the corner of my eye Jason was smirking.