14

I glared at Alex as he walked around the room looking around, satisfied.

“When did you get here? I thought you were dead?” He looked at me grinning like an idiot.

“Well, I couldn’t miss meeting your pretty little girlfriend, could I?” He smirked.

I gritted my teeth “Why are you here?” I asked him. He continued to look around the room.

“I missed my brother” He laughed lightly.

“You hate me, why would you come to see me?” I snapped.

“I’m managing to keep myself busy” He winked. I gritted my teeth.

“Why are you here now?” I asked him, but what he said next really got to me.

“I could ask you the same question.” He was now standing in front of me, he continued.

“However, I’m very certain your answer can answered, by the word Nicola.” He smirked once again.

I kept glaring at him wondering what he’s up to.

He sighed, continuing.

“She took my breath away. Is it working Jason? Being around her? Being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?” He chuckled.

“It was you wasn’t it? In her dream, stay out of her head Alex!” I started to get angry just thinking about it.

“Umm maybe” He laughed lightly liking every bit of this.

I felt my eyes turn red, I clenched my fists tightly.

“Stay away from her!” I snapped. He raised his eyebrows once again smirking.

“How about I go straight for her huh?” He pushed me forcefully.

“Imagine what it’d be like hearing her pleading and screaming for your help” I gritted my teeth I was beyond angry now.

“I SAID STAY AWAY FROM HER!” I ran straight for him with full force out through the balcony.

I landed onto the hard concrete floor outside not seeing Alex in sight.

I groaned, getting up from the ground and standing up.

“I was impressed.” I turned my head towards his voice seeing him leaning on one of the trees.

“Yeah, it’s all fun and games, Alex, huh? Just stay away from Nicola!” He scrunched up his eyebrows.

“I take that as an invitation” He smirked, evilly. My fists balled up once again, ready to punch his face.

Alex stood in front of me quickly grabbing my throat with his hand tightly showing his red eyes.

I tried to tear out of his grasp from my throat, but before I could he threw me across the driveway making me hit against the hard wall.

 I lay on the ground letting myself go unconscious.

before I could, Alex spoke “I’m going to borrow your girlfriend for a while, I think she’ll have so much more fun with me” he chuckled softly.

And the thought of Nicola being taken away from me hit me hard, I promised I’d protect her and I broke that promise.

Nicola's P.O.V.

I woke up hearing a loud crashing sound being heard from Jason’s study.

I got up from the bed still thinking about that horrible dream.