31

Jason ran a hand through his hair, angrily. I stood there with my mouth shut, finding nothing to say about this.

Jason suddenly began to take his anger out on things. He picked up different things that were already destroyed and threw them everywhere.

I knew I should do something but I didn't want to stop him from letting out his anger.

I know from the day the first event happened with the mirror in Paris he just wanted to let everything out.

He continued to throw things around the place until he suddenly stopped and looked at the ground.

His eyes were still pure red and stuck to the floor. The silence felt really uncomfortable.

I didn't feel safe and comfortable as I used to be in this house.

I left Jason to think to himself as I made my way up the stairs, but Jason's voice stopped me.

"You're not going up there on your own" Jason said, sternly. I knew that right now was not the time to argue so I stopped.

Jason made his way up the stairs with me following behind. Since everything was destroyed downstairs I wanted to check up here.

We both entered our room and noticed that everything was in pieces on the floor, the sheets to the bed were torn and so were the pillow cases.

Jason just seemed to be staring at nothing, thinking.

I looked down towards Jason's fists and noticed that they were clenched.

I felt guilty because I knew that I was the cause of all of this, it's my fault.

Jason turned around and made his way into the bathroom to see the shower was smashed and so was everything else.

But there was something on the ground, a piece of paper.

He picked it up and scanned it; he crumbled it up into his fist and stood there.

"What does it say?" I asked curiously.

"It's nothing you need to worry about, Nicola" He turned around and faced me.

"No, I want to know what it says Jason" I spoke, my tone louder this time.

He sighed and handed me the piece of paper. I took it from his hand and read it.

I hope you like the welcome home, it's about to get ugly x

I threw the piece of paper onto the ground and looked up to meet Jason's red eyes.

"C'mon we're leaving" He told me and took my hand.

He lead me down to the front door, he didn't even bother locking it.

I got into the passenger side of his car and we both drove off to who knows where.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked him, he shrugged.

I sighed beginning to feel annoyed; all of this was just too much.

I knew that Jason loved that house and after it's gone to nothing, he's just angry and upset about it all.

It felt like ages until we came to a stop outside of Jeremy's house?!

I thought that this would be the last place he'd ever come to, I guess not.

He got out of the car and told me to stay here; he locked the car and walked into the house.

After a minute or so, he came back out. He opened my door and led me out of the car.

I noticed that his eyes had finally turned back to his normal brown color.

To be honest I was glad they finally went back to normal; his red eyes do scare me.

As we made our way towards the door Pattie stood at the open door with a frown on her face.

I guess Jason told her everything that happened.

She opened up her arms; I went into them hugging her.

"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry, everything's going to be alright" She spoke with such sadness.

But everything wasn't going to be alright, everything is going to get uglier as the little note said.

We both let go of the hug and joined her inside the living room with Jeremy who sat by the fire place.

"Jason, Nicola it's good to see you again" Jeremy spoke, Jason growled back in response.

"It's nice to see you too Jeremy" I was the one to speak up instead of Jason.

"So I heard what happened, do you know who it is?" I looked towards Jason waiting for him to respond this time.

"No" He spoke through gritted teeth. I took Jason's hand into mine, reassuringly.

"So I guess you want to stay here for the time being, right?" Jason was glaring at him.

"Yes." Jeremy nodded and got up from his chair and left.

Pattie sat across from us and gave me a small smile, I smiled back in return.

Jeremy suddenly came back with his Butler I'm guessing.

"Show my son and his Lilith to their room" He commanded, the Butler nodded his head.

Me and Jason stood up and followed him to our new room, for now.

We stopped in front of a door which seemed like it took forever to get here.

The Butler nodded his head and disappeared down the corridor.

Jason opened the doorknob and brought us in and shut the door behind us.

I looked around the room and it was amazing, I loved it.

Jason took a seat on the bed and rubbed his forehead. I knew all of this was stressing him out, it was stressing us both.

I walked towards him and sat beside him on the bed. I put my head onto his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry that this is happening to us, if I just hadn't of taken you, you would've had a normal life" I opened my eyes and looked at him.

Why would he say that?

"Jason, I love you so much and no stupid phsyco trying to kill me is going to change that" I saw Jason smile a bit.

"I love you too" He leaned his head down towards me and pecked my lips, sweetly.

He took my hand into his and kissed my engagement finger, I smiled.

It felt like ages just sitting there with my head on his shoulders, but it felt relaxing.

Even though right now we were in the Devil's house, I felt safe.

I felt safe that Jason was with me right now and that he'd risk his own life for mine?

I just wanted something to go right for us, just something