34

5 months later....

It's been a blur, those last two months. Nothing bad has happened, I feel safe.

It's like whoever it was that wants to kill me has gave up, like they just decided 'I'm done'

But I guess some things like that aren't that easy, and the good things can be taken away from you quickly.

For these past five months me and Pattie have been planning the wedding.

We have everything ready, even the date. I was happy that our wedding was going to be on Christmas day.

I was excited to walk down the aisle to see Jason standing there waiting for me.

Tonight was the bachelorette party, which I was so excited about. It was weird how I didn't have any friends to invite since they're dead.

But Pattie reassured me that she had the right people to come, even Alex's Lilith was coming. I was excited to talk to her, since I could never quite get to know her.

I know what you're thinking; no for a Lilith's wedding it's only traditional to have the bride walk down the aisle.

There was no such thing as bridesmaids and all that stuff. But tonight it was just going to be a dinner with some girls that Pattie knows.

She promised me that I'd get along just fine with them. I was excited and nervous at the same time to meet all of these people.

I was suddenly taken out of my thoughts by Jason wrapping his arms around my waist.

I was currently standing in front of the mirror looking at what I was wearing for tonight.

"You look beautiful" he whispered into my ear. I giggled and turned towards him pressing my lips against his.

"Don't you have to go for your bachelor party?" I asked. Jason began to pout, I chuckled.

"I don't want to leave you" he whined. I took his face into my hands and kissed his pouted lips again.

"Go, you don't want to be late" I chuckled. He took his arms away from my waist and kissed me one last time.

"I'll miss you" he told me, I giggled.

"It's only going to be three days until I see you" I giggled once again.

"Three days is too much" he whined again. He took my hand and began to kiss it all the way up my arm.

"Jason-"I giggled. He smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Three more days until you'll be Mrs. McCann, I can't wait" He whispered into my ear. Every time he did that he always sent a chill down my spine.

"I love you" I whispered back to me. He kissed the top of my head softly.

"I love you too, Nicola" he whispered back to me. The grasp he held on my hands began to slowly slip away.

He walked out of our room and left me standing in the room alone. It was only going to be me and Pattie in this house for three days.

I felt a sudden chill in the room when I thought about it. I looked around and noticed that the window was opened.

I walked towards the window quickly and slammed it shut. 'It's just a window Nicola, it's nothing' I chuckled softly and turned back around.

I screamed but stopped, seeing that it was only Pattie standing at the door. I put my hand onto my heart, while Pattie did the same.

The both of us began to giggle.

"Nicola you scared me" Pattie was still laughing. I removed my hand from my hand and walked towards Pattie.

"I'm so sorry, I thought I saw something" I chuckled. She looked at me as if to say what did I see, but she never asked.

"Are you ready? The girls are waiting for you downstairs" she told me. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Yeah I'm ready" I told her, she smiled and her white teeth shone brightly.

"Don't worry, you'll like them I promise" she noticed my nervousness beginning to take over me. I gave her and genuine smile and we made our way downstairs.

Before we arrived into the dining room I could hear giggles come from it. Pattie opened the door and I was instantly greeted by eight girls.

Pattie introduced me to them all, they all seemed very nice. I sat down in between Rose and a girl named Elizabeth.

Elizabeth seemed more outgoing and bubbly but Rose was the total opposite.

"So drinks up for the bride to be, I hope you enjoy your night. I wish you and Jason all the best!" Elizabeth shouted. Everyone raised their glasses so that they clattered together.

Soon enough we were all talking again, but our food finally arrived.

As I kept eating my food I could see Rose out of the corner of my eye, she wasn't eating her food.

"Are you okay Rose?" I asked her. She snapped out whatever little trance she was and looked at me.

"Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine thank you" she spoke very shyly. Before I knew it she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

My eyebrows furrowed, what was that all about? Pattie glanced over towards me, thinking the exact same.

"Could we see your engagement ring?" One of them spoke, Lisa was her name.

"Of course" I told her. I held my hand out for all of them to see and inspect it.

I heard a chorus of 'gasps' throughout the table and some 'awes'. I began to feel myself starting to blush.

I was actually having some fun, and I haven't had this much fun in such a long time.

I was happy that I was making some new friends; it felt so long that I didn't have any girl gossip to talk about.

As I kept talking I began to notice that Rose never returned back. I looked down at her plate and noticed she never ate a thing.

I excused myself from them all to go and find Rose. I knocked on the door to the bathroom.

"Rose are you in there?" I asked. I got no answer back so I decided to step in.

I opened the door and noticed that she wasn't in here. I was confused where could she be?

I began to walk down the hallway looking everywhere for her. As I walked past my room I noticed someone standing there.

I looked and saw that Roses back was facing me. I furrowed my eyebrows, what is she doing in here?

"Rose? What are you doing in here?" I asked her. I got no answer from her still.

I started to get a bit worried about her. I stepped forward but her voice stopped me.

"Don't come any closer to me" she told me. I was confused, what was wrong with her?

"What? Rose what's wrong?" I asked her again. I heard starting to breathe heavily.

I walked quickly towards her and turned her towards me. She started to squirm around in my hands as I held onto her shoulders.

"Let go of me!" She screamed. She kept thrashing around; I was starting to get scared.

"Rose! Please stop!" I told her. The next thing I know she stopped thrashing in my arms and looked at we weirdly.

"She's coming for you" she whispered under her breath. My eyes widened and the next thing I knew was that she fainted in my arms.

I felt my eyes starting to tear up, this can't be happening again.

I heard the patter of high heels running towards the hallway towards my room.

I turned around and saw Pattie standing there with the others. A tear fell from my eye. Pattie began to shake her head.

"It's happening again" I told her, her eyes widened.